SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis

bincitysioux

It seems this is the first season I can recall where you could legitimately make the case that UND has been a better road team than home team. Regardless of the caliber of competition, I'd say a 3-0 road record vs. FCS teams is quite good.

Mussman would say "more focused" on the road.

Not as many "distractions."

Had a good time at the game. Beautiful stadium. If you get a chance make sure you go. Huge campus too. Must've been too nice of a day because not much noise from their crowd. However the students that were there did their best with help from their "yell" leader. Seems to be a California thing because when I was at Cal Berkeley last year they used it as well. Anyways the students stayed right to the bitter end even after Davis didn't complete the 4th down.

Game was a bit of a boring chess match, but the defense just played so well. I've never seen so many tipped balls at the line of scrimmage. And in the end we started getting to the qb. Offense didn't cost us the game, but should've been able to put up more points. We seemed quicker than the Davis secondary as we had guys open downfield.