8. Alaska Anchorage

7. Nebraska-Omaha

6. St. Cloud State

5. Minnesota-Duluth

4. North Dakota

3. Minnesota

2. Colorado College

1. Denver

I think Denver will run away with the league title and CC, MN, UND, and UMD will all be very close together

Here is my prediction:

12. Minnesota State

11. Bemidji State

10. Wisconsin

9. Michigan Tech

8. Alaska Anchorage

7. Nebraska-Omaha

6. St. Cloud State

5. Minnesota-Duluth

4. North Dakota

3. Minnesota

2. Colorado College

1. Denver

I think Denver will run away with the league title and CC, MN, UND, and UMD will all be very close together

I like your rankings, but I can see the Sioux finished anywhere from 3 to 6. By the end of the year I strongly believe they will be a Top 5-8 team in the country, but the early struggles might really hurt them in terms of WCHA seeding.

I like your rankings, but I can see the Sioux finished anywhere from 3 to 6. By the end of the year I strongly believe they will be a Top 5-8 team in the country, but the early struggles might really hurt them in terms of WCHA seeding.

Very true, I think MN, Duluth and UND will all be competing hard with each other for 3-5 places and I think those spots could go any way between them

So random question that no one may know the answer to, but I just turned on the WI/UNO game while I wait for our game to start... and it's like empty! There are entire sections with maybe ten people in them... and it's not even the student section. I noticed empty seats last weekend when we played them as well. What gives?

9,713 was on the box score. Doesn't the Kohls Center hold like 15,000?

Yeah, holds slightly more than 15,000 I believe. My diagnosis on why there was so few people there...halloween weekend in Madison. Anyone that's been to that campus knows its a party place. For Christ sakes their student union has a bar in it with about 25 beers on tap lol

Yeah, holds slightly more than 15,000 I believe. My diagnosis on why there was so few people there...halloween weekend in Madison. Anyone that's been to that campus knows its a party place. For Christ sakes their student union has a bar in it with about 25 beers on tap lol

They didn't sell out for Sioux vs Badgers last weekend either.

Well, lets put it this way. I watched the Gophers game against Anchorage last night and there couldn't have been more than 150 people in that arena. Not even joking

I second that, except that guy with the cowbell was making enough noise for 300 people.

Well, lets put it this way. I watched the Gophers game against Anchorage last night and there couldn't have been more than 150 people in that arena. Not even joking

Yeah, but Anchorage is expected to be like that. They haven't lead the sport in attendance for the past how many years... the Badgers have. Any why on earth did you stay up the late to watch a game in Anchorage? :)

Yeah, but Anchorage is expected to be like that. They haven't lead the sport in attendance for the past how many years... the Badgers have. Any why on earth did you stay up the late to watch a game in Anchorage? :)

You know...i'm not really sure lol

You know...i'm not really sure lol

Yes you do. You're a Gopher fan, so quit pretending your not. :)

On a side note, most of Anchorage's fans don't sit by the ice at the games. I have friends who went to the series up there a few years ago and I asked my friend about that and she said she observed that as well, so it may just LOOK like no ones there on TV. No clue why they want to be so far from the action though. But they have never gotten good attendance.