SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Denver Nov 22nd

U2Bad1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't. In the 99-00 season, Peter Armbrust asked Adam why Adam didn't blow the whistle when the puck was obviously frozen. Adam said he was waiting to see what Mike Commodore was gonna do. Pretty much admitting that he was waiting for Commie to take a penalty. :lol:

And apparently Blais wrote a letter to the league telling them that if Adam was assigned to further UND games that season that DB would not put a team on the ice. That was the last time UND saw Adam for some time.

I remember several times when Adam was reffing games during Commodore's tenure with the Sioux when a penalty would be assessed against MC and he wasn't even on the ice at the time, rather sitting on the Sioux bench.

In my opinion, Adam has always had a thing for rough, tough guys (think Commodore and Prpich with four penalties tonight) and superstars. It doesn't seem like Parise could draw a penalty tonight unless, of course, he ran into Prpich, in which case MP would probably get two minutes for who knows what.

Last year in St. Cloud on Friday night Parise had the puck at one point and was stickhandling through the offensive zone when a Huskie hooked ZP around the neck - Adam called nothing. Parise reaches up to push the stick off his neck and Adam immediately called ZP for holding the stick. In all my years of watching college hockey it is one of the most ridiculous penalties I have ever seen called, but it epitomizes Adam's approach to the game.

After last year's troubles in Denver, I'm really surprised that the Sioux won both games so convincingly. A split wouldn't have surprised me.

I guess this means that the Sioux will stay No. 1 in the polls for a while yet.

Adam is crying in the locker room, calling up Derek Shepperd saying "I tried to help Denver, but they kept on scoring against us!" Then Mike Schmitt called him and said "Well, you could have invented a no goal by saying that it was played with a high stick or something."

Adam is a joke.

After last year's troubles in Denver, I'm really surprised that the Sioux won both games so convincingly. A split wouldn't have surprised me.

I guess this means that the Sioux will stay No. 1 in the polls for a while yet.

PCM, can we decline that honor too. It seems to be an anchor.

PCM, can we decline that honor too. It seems to be an anchor.

That would be fine with me, but I'm thinking that with the Sioux not playing a regular season game until Dec. 12, there's a good chance will be in the top spot for a few weeks.

Bulldogs finally get off the schnide with a 7-4 win over Union. Tyler Brosz netted a hat trick in the win. Dogs started backup goalie Anderson, but he was pulled after the third goal. Hopefully the Dogs will get it back together with this win. It was starting to feel like the season was getting away from us for a bit there. The guys really need 4 points against Minnesota State next weekend to get back on track.

(Way to go RPI!!!)

That would be fine with me, but I'm thinking that with the Sioux not playing a regular season game until Dec. 12, there's a good chance will be in the top spot for a few weeks.

With the Bull Dogs licking their lips ready to play UND at the Ralph.

I think now is a good time to play UMD. They seemed to have leveled off a bit.