SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Denver Nov 22nd

U2Bad1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we surprised?

Give Adam a break. I mean, it's lopsided in his opinion. He wants an even game. Since UND has all the talent, UND will get all the penalties.

I can't believe you go for that kind of crap. The WCHA hurts its better teams by trying to make the games more interesting in the conference games. All it does is give losses to good teams, which affects their ability to make the NCAA playoffs and the ranking they receive. :lol:

I thought Adam wasn't allowed to be at the REA a couple of years ago because of Blais complaining.

He wasn't. In the 99-00 season, Peter Armbrust asked Adam why Adam didn't blow the whistle when the puck was obviously frozen. Adam said he was waiting to see what Mike Commodore was gonna do. Pretty much admitting that he was waiting for Commie to take a penalty. :lol:

Federov,

I don't believe that stuff. it was sarcasm. Adam, Sheperd, and T Anderson have been famous for being that way seemingly. They seem to give the benefit of the doubt to the "lesser" team.

Adam basically left for Hockey East and Hockey East might have released or fired him. Got rehired by his old bud Daddy Sheperd.

Federov,

I don't believe that stuff. it was sarcasm. Adam, Sheperd, and T Anderson have been famous for being that way seemingly. They seem to give the benefit of the doubt to the "lesser" team.

Adam basically left for Hockey East and Hockey East might have released or fired him. Got rehired by his old bud Daddy Sheperd.

It wasn't hockey east.. it was some other hockey league that wasnt college.

I thought Adam wasn't allowed to be at the REA a couple of years ago because of Blais complaining.

Apparently Blaiser needs to do some more complaining, because Adam is horrible. How the heck can this clown give classes on officating? Thats a joke.