SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Denver Nov 22nd

U2Bad1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good weekend for Bina. I don't think Fedorov will be sold on Bina until he gets a hatty...maybe next series. :silly:

That is where everyone is wrong with my Bina concerns. It has nothing to do with point production. I saw him get beat several times and my concerns are with his defensive ability. Even with his awesome ability to block shots, that is not the same as being someone reliable to be facing a one-on-one or odd man rush. So I am looking for him to improve defensively and don't care about the scoring aspect. I also think it is important for Foyt to have more chances for me to ever say that Bina is the one that should be playing. As I said before, I would play Bina over Marvin.

I too was surprised at how Denver seemed to "give up" both nights, no energy left, they were spent, emotionally and physically, while the Sioux were able to keep the pace, not to mention picking it up at times. Good conditioning in the off season? The altitude didn't seem to make any diff from my perspective.

It's always nice to see the Sioux play here in CO, and after last year, 'twas great to have them sweep DU, there were some damn happy people (and quite a few unhappy DU fans) at Magness both nights.

On Saturday night, it was freshman goalie and Edmonton prospect Glenn Fisher who took over the net minding duties for DU while little brother Jordan Parise (Fr) stopped the pucks for UND

I'd be pissed if they called me my younger brothers "little brother".

On Saturday night, it was freshman goalie and Edmonton prospect Glenn Fisher who took over the net minding duties for DU while little brother Jordan Parise (Fr) stopped the pucks for UND

I'd be pissed if they called me my younger brothers "little brother".

It might interest the writer that Jordan is almost two years older. Don't just look at the year in school. :silly:

The writer, Christa Moore, seems a bit too infatuated with the Money Line.

Not only that, she's infatuated with drafted playes. Can she report on non-drafted players, or is that against her contract? No mention of Mike Prpich's first career hat trick Friday night to lead the Sioux to a win. :silly:

You're just jealous because Hockey's Future hasn't done a special Wookie report. :ohmy:

If she does, that means Wookiee is getting the attention of another woman. Forecheck will end up jealous.

I think there should be articles on superfans such as myself. Even awards can be given to super fans who are deserving. We'll call it:

Mapletoft-Redwing Fandom Achievement Award. :silly:

You're just jealous because Hockey's Future hasn't done a special Wookie report. :ohmy:

*sniff* :silly: It's just that he gets NO recognition!!

Boy, I sure hope it isn't the ribbing on this board that drove the Wookie to cutting his hair. I mean, the guilt would haunt me for years!

tn_jdurno05.jpg

Durno621.jpg

It's like I don't even know him anymore!!