SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Parking ?

yelo09

I think I Googled "St. Paul Parking Ramps" or similar and came across a great map that shows every parking ramp around the Excel there are plenty of them. Also on weekends and after 5:00 you can park on the street for free. Does help you on Thursday but it could save you some dough on Saturday - okay I'm not overconfident just sharing my belief in the team.

There are numerous parking ramps, lots, and meters in downtown St. Paul, where there are few restaurants and just tall buildings. The Xcel is just a few block walk from those locations and there is even a skyway and underground tunnel too. You'll see a significant drop in price the further away you get. For example, at a WILD game the lots across the street are $10-$15, while 4-5 blocks away you can pay $3-$4 and have the option to walk indoors the entire way.

Here's another good map showing the numerous parking options: http://www.smart-trips.org/downloads/smart_trips_parking_guide.pdf

That would require learning numbers and that might be hard for some here.

Is your life so pathetic that you have to sink to insulting people about "numbers"? Seriously, you are as low as they come. You just let me know when you want to talk numbers...tool.

Lomackman, careful or this thread will be locked as it will deemed offensive by the defenders

can you guys ever stay on topic or is your life that pathetic that you have to insult people? people like you are scum and deserve nothing from life. to put people down continuously like you do just shows your intelligence.

Siouxkid, I write this a I ride the poma to drop the east vail chutes for the second time today. The thread i wanted to commentn on has been closed. I pull for the pios but now want you guys to take it home. Why did you wait so long to fight for the name FIGHTING SIOUX

There are numerous parking ramps, lots, and meters in downtown St. Paul, where there are few restaurants and just tall buildings. The Xcel is just a few block walk from those locations and there is even a skyway and underground tunnel too. You'll see a significant drop in price the further away you get. For example, at a WILD game the lots across the street are $10-$15, while 4-5 blocks away you can pay $3-$4 and have the option to walk indoors the entire way.

Here's another good map showing the numerous parking options: http://www.smart-trips.org/downloads/smart_trips_parking_guide.pdf

that sounds pretty reasonable unless they jack the prices up I'm use to Vikings games where it's $25-$30 to park close....weather says it should be in the mid 50's so we have no problem walking either....

Yelo, you shouldn't have any trouble with parking. You should probably expect to pay about $10 but you should have no trouble finding a spot that's close to the X and close to the local drinking establishments.

Are you staying at a hotel in St. Paul or out farther?

still working out those details options are hotel outside of St.Paul or maybe friends place...or maybe where ever I end up...hard to say...thanks for the info...

still working out those details options are hotel outside of St.Paul or maybe friends place...or maybe where ever I end up...hard to say...thanks for the info...

We always park in small lots, the lot for Forepaugh's restaurant is a popular tailgating spot. Even if you are not going to park there, stop by! It is behind the Dairy Queen and dry cleaner's on 7th.