SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Parking ?

yelo09

Try a parking lot. It's really complicated

Being a horse's ass the gelding's missing part must come easy to bison fans, they prove it over and over and over again. Geeze! Don't you have something to do over in Cow Pasteur land,? Shoveling comes to mind....

Being a horse's ass the gelding's missing part must come easy to bison fans, they prove it over and over and over again. Geeze! Don't you have something to do over in Cow Pasteur land,? Shoveling comes to mind....

I'm just pretending those folks aren't there. It's so much more peaceful. I swear, it's like a full moon today or something. Or just, you know, the fools coming out to celebrate their holiday.

I'm just pretending those folks aren't there. It's so much more peaceful. I swear, it's like a full moon today or something. Or just, you know, the fools coming out to celebrate their holiday.

You're absolutely correct but I am in a foul mood!! Driving through St. Cloud to a week-end assignment this morning, I was at a full stop for a red light and a stupid FOOL plowed into the back of my car! I have a headache which 800 mg of ibuprofen has not relieved, a broken car, was two hours late to work and I have to work. The only good thing is the flow is slow!!! I'm in a foul mood and have zero patience for fools!!!

You're absolutely correct but I am in a foul mood!! Driving through St. Cloud to a week-end assignment this morning, I was at a full stop for a red light and a stupid FOOL plowed into the back of my car! I have a headache which 800 mg of ibuprofen has not relieved, a broken car, was two hours late to work and I have to work. The only good thing is the flow is slow!!! I'm in a foul mood and have zero patience for fools!!!

OMG!!!! Are you ok????

Um...was it Aaron Marvin?

Like those two hits are anywhere near comparable, what a jackass, like I told you earlier today, go bask in the glory of your basketball team's

loss to Kansas. Or better yet, continue to question the character of a 20 year old kid. Either way, you're a boob.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the foul mood, hopefully you are OK and the car is not too bad.

Sorry about the foul mood, hopefully you are OK and the car is not too bad.

Thanks. I'm just cranky and have a headache that won't quit but ok. The car's not bad. I think the only things that need replacing are the back bumper and maybe the lights. Once the bumper is replaced maybe the lights will be ok.

Thanks. I'm just cranky and have a headache that won't quit but ok. The car's not bad. I think the only things that need replacing are the back bumper and maybe the lights. Once the bumper is replaced maybe the lights will be ok.

I think your daughter in law might need another prescription... *hugs*

OK thats it. I'm pullingfor Michigan. Nah' still love you guys. Fifteenth round coming out, gotta put my sandals on cuz I should walk home

You've been reported. There is no need for your nonsense.