SiouxSports.com Forum

KFAN - Kristo Comments

FSSD

I walked into the XCEL energy center a couple of years ago in front of "Drunk Hockey Guy". For whatever reason in his drunken stooper he decided he was going to lay into our group, and started to rip on the number seven, etc. The Sioux weren't even playing that night, but he went out of his way to make his point. Very glad that SCSU ended Duluth's season that night.

After he stumbled away one of the females in our group (a gopher fan...I know...I know) had probably the best line I've heard about him. "His cologne smells like OBSESSION". Ahh yes, very well played. :blush:

Over the years, drunkenhockeyfool has made many rude comments about the Sioux fan-base, the team, individuals on the team and the coaching staff, MANY. And, when people talk about what a d-bag he is for saying what he says, there is always someone who comes on to say he's really a nice guy. Yeah, right...... :glare:

GO IRISH!!!

I just remember going to check out that fancy new rink, but feeling like I didn't quite get my money's worth as I didn't get to hear what the goal horn sounds like. I'm sure it's pretty cool!

When a lady in a wheel-chair couldn't get the handicap door to open because the button wouldnt work, I think she was more hot under the collar than cool. (Yes, I opened it for her!) When the glass exploded all over the folks in the front row, I think they felt more alarmed than cool. But, when water from the ceiling started dripping on me from the ceiling during the third period, I did feel a bit cool......:silly:

Nah . . . Sioux fans are too busy whining about DHG's Kristo comments, right Fire Helmet Guy? You state your case well on Twitter.

"@bruceciskie What a bunch of crap. Suppose they don't want Sioux fans whining to KFAN about it. Guess the truth hurts!"

No one cares about Drunk Duluth D-bags comments...and for that matter, Bruce Zitsky's either...they have showed their knowledge by taking shots at a college kid who made a mistake and placing the entire Bulldog roster on the All WCHA teams...PA, although he is responsible for having this guy on the air, did his best to keep things above board...Good luck against Notre Dame, maybe we will get a chance to play on Saturday!

I was listening in my car so I missed the controversial part also. I was hoping someone here would post what was dumped.

I was actually listening online, heard that guy call in, and then I must have literally stopped listening right before those comments.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'd like to know what was said just in order to make my own judgment.

I was actually listening online, heard that guy call in, and then I must have literally stopped listening right before those comments.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'd like to know what was said just in order to make my own judgment.

I'm paraphrasing but I heard something to the effect of "drunk and passed out in a snowbank" and I think I went into a mini-Jonesy blackout rage before the host, PU, cut the guy off and got him off the air...

At the very least, bad taste and inappropriate...at the worst, who knows? Slander?

That being said, it's frickin' AM radio and who really cares what they say? I mean really, it's about two steps above the guy that has to go out and milk the prize BULL every morning...:)

I tried to call in right after, started some hobbie baker talk, I was going to call pa on the carpet for associating with that guy but my phone connection was crap so I don even know if I got on the air, I hung up an listed to the hobby commentary.

Gopher puck live guy doesnt really seem to know much about college hockey with comments like" although north Dakota will hav a big fan base here they really don't have much nationally," .........really compared to th population of china no, but as far as college hockey goes name a larger national and enthusiastic fan base.

I tried to call in right after, started some hobbie baker talk, I was going to call pa on the carpet for associating with that guy but my phone connection was crap so I don even know if I got on the air, I hung up an listed to the hobby commentary.

Gopher puck live guy doesnt really seem to know much about college hockey with comments like" although north Dakota will hav a big fan base here they really don't have much nationally," .........really compared to th population of china no, but as far as college hockey goes name a larger national and enthusiastic fan base.

You can hear the whole interview on KFAN.com...They were talking about a potential Sioux Dogs matchup and Drunk Hockey Guy said the advantage between the two teams power plays goes to the Dogs cause they have 5 guys with 2 hands and 10 toes in obvious reference to Kristo. That is where PA cut him off. Props to PA