SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs DENVER

AZSIOUX

I've been overall pretty excited about this game but the nervousness is beginning to settle in. I think I just need the puck to drop. GO SIOUX!!

yes, drop the puck already. That and a nice stiff whiskey mix and I'll be good to go!

Well, let's see how Chambers spins it....

"A member of the kitchen staff, who was clearly an under-cover Sioux fan, purposely burned some food so that the fire alarms would go off waking the Denver hockey players and sending them out into the cold while the hotel was checked by the fire department."

For Dish Network subscribers, ESPNU is Standard Definition only; no HD option even for the top of the line package. Bummer. Watching hockey in SD is a big drop-off. Oh well; at least I'm getting the game even if the picture will be snowy, blurry and distorted. Kind of like a simulated massive hangover.

"A member of the kitchen staff, who was clearly an under-cover Sioux fan, purposely burned some food so that the fire alarms would go off waking the Denver hockey players and sending them out into the cold while the hotel was checked by the fire department."

I think you about hit it......

Heard there are some bad ice problems at the Resch, it was announced to the crowd that the game will be pushed to 6:30 if conditions don't change dramatically. Awesome.

Well, the ice wasn't really good last night, so that wouldn't surprise me. It does disappoint me. Did they give an estimate of when they'd know?