SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs DENVER

AZSIOUX

Anyone wishing to pass the time can watch the replay of UND - RPI at 1130 CDT on ESPNU.

Otherwise, I keep telling myself we have three players in the lineup that we didn't last Saturday (Gregoire, Rodwell, Rowney).

I also expect a subtle change in our breakouts, where DU was coming hard after the puck last Saturday and really jumping on that first pass. I don't see DU bottling us up like they did during parts of Saturday's game.

will the refs let them play wcha hockey?? we will see i guess. limit trips to the box with their front end skill and ..............

the sioux win 4-2

hobey-gregoire-kristo-hobey

not a bad comeback for danny huh?? just a cool 1g per game in 3 since being back and hes bringing a hell of a lot more than just goals. huge boost for that lineup then throw gregs,rowney and rodwell back who all missed final 5. go sioux

Extremely nervous...

Yesterday when the game started I was having just short of a minor stroke... I'm a lot different today and i'm not sure why... the task at hand is much heavier than the previous. Maybe give it a few hours and i'll be freaking out again

Anyone wishing to pass the time can watch the replay of UND - RPI at 1130 CDT on ESPNU.

Otherwise, I keep telling myself we have three players in the lineup that we didn't last Saturday (Gregoire, Rodwell, Rowney).

I also expect a subtle change in our breakouts, where DU was coming hard after the puck last Saturday and really jumping on that first pass. I don't see DU bottling us up like they did during parts of Saturday's game.

I thought that DU was very lucky to win yesterday's game and does anyone know what the record is of a team that went to overtime the night before playing the next day?

In all seriousness, I think that this is THE game that will define our season. I think that the team will come out and show that last weekend was just one card in the hand. Why show the hand you hold when you have to play just one card. This is gonna be intersting. Do we have a royal flush or is this the ultimate game of bluff em, SIOUX YEAH YEAH!!!

If you UND can weahter the 1st 10-15 minutes, pack your bags people. DU will be running on pure energy to start the game. At some point, playing 90 minutes of hockey yesterday will take it's toll on them, especially if the play stays 5x5 most of the game.

My 3 keys to the game:

1) In Dell, we trust! He will have to be very good, especially early.

2) Limit our penalties and make this as much of a 5x5 game as possible.

3) Just score 1 more goal than DU...I got it 4-2 UND...the march to the X is on!

Gregiore will be a beast this game IMO.