SiouxSports.com Forum

FRATTIN 4 HOBEY

AZSIOUX

Needed a break from work so did a little stat searching comparing Miele to Frattin. Miele had 24 goals and 31 first assists (16 second assists) for 55 points (60 total). Frattin conversely scored 36 goals and had 19 first assists (5 second assists) for 55 points (71 total).

I've seen some Sioux players walking around St. Paul today (57 degrees and sunny by the way), so I assume Matt will have some teammates at the ceremony tonight.

Yes, the entire team stayed in St. Paul to support Frattin at the Hobey ceremony.

Great to see that kind of support for their teammate - Fighting Sioux hockey family.

Congrats to Miele. My green heart wanted Frattin, but Miele was a very deserving candidate as well.

Lots of Frattin hatred around the country. It amazes me how many people around the country never have made a mistake in their entire lives, and never made a mistake in college. Lots of halos to be handed out! :silly: