SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Michigan Tech - Friday

MissSioux85

Just so everyone knows Tim Hennessy is probably at least a min ahead of the video feed. I sure wish this video crew would get it together. No real replay of Frats goal.

I think you were right earlier...this is a low-budget production.

What happened to Mac?! GD...last regular season series...we can't lose Mac for the playoffs...

Not sure, a guest in the chat asked what happened to Mac, neither Brad or Jayson realized he wasnt on the bench. Just noted that Gleason was now on D. So only 5 D playing.

I think you were right earlier...this is a low-budget production.

Yeah normally the Fightingsioux feed on this website is great, slows at times, probably just internet issues. But the replays are always amazing and really well done. But today with MTU video crew not so much.

Not sure, a guest in the chat asked what happened to Mac, neither Brad or Jayson realized he wasnt on the bench. Just noted that Gleason was now on D. So only 5 D playing.

Well, Mac is as hard as a coffin nail. Nobody tougher on the team...I hold onto hope he'll be ok...I'd argue that he is more important to our team D than Chay.