SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Michigan Tech - Friday

MissSioux85

That you can beat the last place team? One of the worst Michigan Tech teams in their history?

Did you even watch the game? The flurry that Frattin led halfway through the second period was a statement regardless of the WCHA opponent. I would have expected such a comment from a bitter Gopher fan but I guess the disease has now spread statewide?

Did you even watch the game? The flurry that Frattin led halfway through the second period was a statement regardless of the WCHA opponent. I would have expected such a comment from a bitter Gopher fan but I guess the disease has now spread statewide?

His team is fading (win last night notwithstanding). He needs something to snark about.

Regardless of them being in last place they have the ability to beat anyone just like all wcha teams.

Sadly much less of a chance. But ask Denver.

Nope. Frattin's statement as a great player? Hasn't that been made already with his 28 goals?

• Upvote 1