SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU baseball player crashes car into house

darell1976

No, I had better things to do. Can you provide a link to the interview with Kristo, his parents, the coach or the UND spokesperson perhaps? If it is easier, just link me to the Herald article on the interviews if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Naw. Just keep an eye on Midco SportsNet. You'll catch it during a replay of once of the games.

I don't understand why we need to be discussing what happened to a NDSU student.It is an unfortunate circumstance and really none of our business.Just hope he wasn't injured and learns a big life lesson.We are better than this.

Well said. They have both screwed up their futures we don't need to debate this any further.

As for CAS1427 saying that this Bison player didn't end his career with this incident...his career as a ball player were over when he went to NDSU. Stay the heck out of here, dbag.

Well said. They have both screwed up their futures we don't need to debate this any further.

As for CAS1427 saying that this Bison player didn't end his career with this incident...his career as a ball player were over when he went to NDSU. Stay the heck out of here, dbag.

I get it. You guys can smack talk about NDSU athletes, but don't want to be challenged when doing so. Got it. And, very typical, I might add. Nice senior picture/avatar too!!

I get it. You guys can smack talk about NDSU athletes, but don't want to be challenged when doing so. Got it. And, very typical, I might add. Nice senior picture/avatar too!!

Somebody started it by bringing up Bisonville. The creator of the thread had no ill will. It was brought up and instantly you appear. Its nice to have intelligent thoughts from people outside of UND fans, but until you start bringing intelligent thoughts to the spectrum, I'm not interested. All you do is bring up controversial topics and detract from the topics at hand. No thanks.

• Upvote 2

heres your argument.... "a drunk NDSU baseball player is smarter than a "drunk" UND hockey player". hmmmmm thats a pretty stupid argument if i've ever heard one. like i said before its one thing to put yourself into danger but its another thing when you start involving other people and in his case he is lucky no one else got hurt!

the thing is is the NDSU player got arrested and cited for dui, so of course that is going to be all over the news but its hard for the news to report on kristo when there was no police report. im sure the hospital here in gf know if kristo had been drinking or not but they can't release information because of certain laws. so you cant cry cover up by the media in gf.

I started this thread not because he was an NDSU ball player but because it happened 4 houses from mine so I took this a little personally. How often do cars go through houses?

OK, I will go along with that premise, but what about the posts that follow. They didn't stick to that agenda, I come on here and point some basic stuff out (ya, with some smack innnertwined, and now I am the only "bad guy"--not saying you are treating me that way, but certainly others are). BTW, I agree this NDSU baseball player effed up big time and put other peoples' lives at risk, just as all drunk drivers do, although most don't run into houses I don't think. FYI, assuming he had permission to drive the Rover, the liability insurance on the Rover will cover the damage to the home. If your friends with your neighbor, you may want to tell him that.

No, I had better things to do. Can you provide a link to the interview with Kristo, his parents, the coach or the UND spokesperson perhaps? If it is easier, just link me to the Herald article on the interviews if you want.

Thanks in advance.

You're too busy trolling SiouxSports.com to actually keep up on Sioux sports. :glare: GTFO.

OK, I will go along with that premise, but what about the posts that follow. They didn't stick to that agenda, I come on here and point some basic stuff out (ya, with some smack innnertwined, and now I am the only "bad guy" (not saying you are treating me that way, but certainly others are). BTW, I agree this NDSU baseball player effed up big time and put other peoples' lives at risk, just as all drunk drivers do, although most don't run into houses I don't think. FYI, assuming he had permission to drive the Rover, the liability insurance on the Rover will cover the damage to the home. If your friends with your neighbor, you may want to tell him that.

I don't know the people as I see they have put plywood on their house, I do agree that second poster shouldn't have brought up B'Ville and kept on topic. Lets bury the hatchet and have a clean conversation (or as close as it can get.)

I don't know the people as I see they have put plywood on their house, I do agree that second poster shouldn't have brought up B'Ville and kept on topic. Lets bury the hatchet and have a clean conversation (or as close as it can get.)

Works for me!!!

I started this thread not because he was an NDSU ball player but because it happened 4 houses from mine so I took this a little personally. How often do cars go through houses?

If you look through the forums in the last 18 months there have been a rash of car on home violence.

Person A decides NOT to get in a vehicle while [likely] intoxicated, and ends up with severe frostbite...only putting himself at risk of injury or death.

Person B decides to drive home while intoxicated, smashes a house, putting himself and many others at risk of injury or death.

Is there something I am missing, or is person B the bigger idiot out of two idiots?

Scouting report on Dehler:

- slider sometimes goes out of control

- hits the corner with the breaking stuff

I heard he did this out of a challenge made from the stands: That guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!

Well, he one-upped the heckler by hitting the corner of a smaller building. Unfortunately it took an SUV to get the job done.... :D

No dispatch logs if a crime isn't reported--hmmmmm????!!!!

If this was a UND hockey player, you all would be saying "But, but maybe the road was not properly signed, maybe he just didn't know his way around, we haven't seen to "official" blood test results yet, etc."

You all sound like idiots. SHUT UP

Person A decides NOT to get in a vehicle while [likely] intoxicated, and ends up with severe frostbite...only putting himself at risk of injury or death.

Person B decides to drive home while intoxicated, smashes a house, putting himself and many others at risk of injury or death.

Is there something I am missing, or is person B the bigger idiot out of two idiots?

The real idiots are the alleged friends of either kid. Person A should not have been left alone to damn near freeze. Why didn't his buddies keep a better eye on him since he was so drunk.

Person B has some dumb ass friends that let him drive drunk. I sure hope if my kid is ever stupid enough to try driving drunk that some friends put a stop to it.

The real idiots are the alleged friends of either kid. Person A should not have been left alone to damn near freeze. Why didn't his buddies keep a better eye on him since he was so drunk.

Person B has some dumb ass friends that let him drive drunk. I sure hope if my kid is ever stupid enough to try driving drunk that some friends put a stop to it.

Person A was left inside his house by his buddies. Person A ventured off on his own time.