SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU baseball player crashes car into house

darell1976

Sgt. Mike Erbes said the 2009 Land Rover was westbound on 21st Avenue North at about 1:52 a.m. when it approached a “T” intersection and went through the stop sign, skidded across Broadway, went up the driveway on the other side and struck the corner of the house with enough force to break the corner load-bearing beam.

Scouting report on Dehler:

- slider sometimes goes out of control

- hits the corner with the breaking stuff

• Upvote 4

Scouting report on Dehler:

- slider sometimes goes out of control

- hits the corner with the breaking stuff

:lol::lol::lol:

He must have been going super fast plus not knowing the street is not a through street to smack the house that hard. What an idiot.

He must have been going super fast plus not knowing the street is not a through street to smack the house that hard. What an idiot.

KFGO Radio was reporting that the Land Rover was a total loss. To total a Land Rover takes some doing.

Hmmmmmm, awfully quiet over on Bville. Seems they couldn't get enough of Danny K. but all is well with yet another bison DUI. My-oh-my! :lol:

There is an entire thread on BV on this topic--like you didn't know that. At least he stayed in his vehicle, rather than attempting to walk home in sub-zero temps, and thereby avoided frostbite. Funny how a drunk NDSU baseball player has more intelligence that a "sober", underage, UND hockey player, isn't it????!!! :0

• Downvote 3

Kristo: Only he was at risk from a decision.

Dehler: He got behind the wheel drunk. <-- That's "intelligence"?

You: FAIL.

Dehler: EPIC FAIL.

But you nor anyone on ss.com has ever done that--right!!!????

Also, no "self-inflicted" injuries that could end his career, but, your world my friend! Oh, and no attempted cover-up by the Fargo media or NDSU--just sayin!

How's Kristo doing btw??!! Haven't heard much from the GF media or UND--hmmm??!!

• Downvote 1

There is an entire thread on BV on this topic--like you didn't know that. At least he stayed in his vehicle, rather than attempting to walk home in sub-zero temps, and thereby avoided frostbite. Funny how a drunk NDSU baseball player has more intelligence that a "sober", underage, UND hockey player, isn't it????!!! :0

of course he stayed in his vehicle...he was too drunk to get out :lol: i don't think there was sub-zero temps for this idiot to even get frostbite. how does a drunk NDSU baseball player have more intelligence than a drunk und hockey player who hurts himself? is this the kind of education you get at NDSU? maybe you can get hooked up with charlie sheen and spew more idiotic garbage together!

of course he stayed in his vehicle...he was too drunk to get out :lol: i don't think there was sub-zero temps for this idiot to even get frostbite. how does a drunk NDSU baseball player have more intelligence than a drunk und hockey player who hurts himself? is this the kind of education you get at NDSU? maybe you can get hooked up with charlie sheen and spew more idiotic garbage together!

Boy the truth hurts here sometimes!!!! :D

Boy the truth hurts here sometimes!!!! :D

what truth? if that thread was open you could go back and see i was one of the more vocal people ripping on him for being a drunken idiot but this NDSU player really takes the cake! if u want to injure yourself by all means go right ahead but once you put other peoples lives in danger you have a problem!

Also, no "self-inflicted" injuries that could end his career, but, your world my friend! Oh, and no attempted cover-up by the Fargo media or NDSU--just sayin!

How's Kristo doing btw??!! Haven't heard much from the GF media or UND--hmmm??!!

You should know this by now:

One is a public matter since the NDSU player committed a crime.

One is a private matter since the UND player committed no crime.

You should know this by now:

One is a public matter since the NDSU player committed a crime.

One is a private matter since the UND player committed no crime.

Ya, right!!! Last time I checked it was in fact a crime to possess or consume alcohol by some one under 21--but, never mind!!! Oh, wait, no proof of that--got it--thanks!!

But he could have injured the home owers in the house. Again you lose!

KFGO Radio was reporting that the Land Rover was a total loss. To total a Land Rover takes some doing.

Dehler was alone in the Land Rover, which is owned by another party and sustained substantial front-end damage, Erbes said.

Maybe his lawyer owns it?

funny that the grand forks herald doesn't publish the police dispatch logs like the fargo forum does.

Grand Forks Crime Watch

No dispatch logs if a crime isn't reported--hmmmmm????!!!!

If this was a UND hockey player, you all would be saying "But, but maybe the road was not properly signed, maybe he just didn't know his way around, we haven't seen to "official" blood test results yet, etc."

No dispatch logs if a crime isn't reported--hmmmmm????!!!!

If this was a UND hockey player, you all would be saying "But, but maybe the road was not properly signed, maybe he just didn't know his way around, we haven't seen to "official" blood test results yet, etc."

Actually just missing my house...I wouldn't care who it is or what team he is on he is going to pay the damages.

Really?

So you weren't listening to the UND hockey broadcasts where they noted Kristo sitting with other teammates who weren't dressed for the game but that he was on crutches and wearing a protective boot.

Really?

So you weren't listening to the UND hockey broadcasts where they noted Kristo sitting with other teammates who weren't dressed for the game but that he was on crutches and wearing a protective boot.

No, I had better things to do. Can you provide a link to the interview with Kristo, his parents, the coach or the UND spokesperson perhaps? If it is easier, just link me to the Herald article on the interviews if you want.

Thanks in advance.