SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UAA - Saturday

Boogieman

I know it's the WCHA and it's not that easy. But it is crucial to close out this series with a win tonight. Especially with Denver having Tech next weekend. Build another early lead and keep the proverbial foot on the throat. Stay out of the box. Last night's game wasn't as physical as I was expecting, (don't get me wrong, there was some solid checking by both teams) but no two games in this league are the same. If anyone from The Ralph is reading this, for the love of The Almighty, could you pahhhlease ease up on the dance music during play stopages and go back to spinning some rock and roll?

It's time for the Sioux to put the boot to the floor and take the big slow lumbering team from UAA to the woodshed.

Totally agree. Black jersey's or not, tonight needs to be all business from the Anthem to the final horn. Step on the throat...stand on it...wiggle your foot around...whatever it takes. Those two points belong to the Sioux and the team needs to go out there and TAKE them.

I know it's the WCHA and it's not that easy. But it is crucial to close out this series with a win tonight. Especially with Denver having Tech next weekend. Build another early lead and keep the proverbial foot on the throat. Stay out of the box. Last night's game wasn't as physical as I was expecting, (don't get me wrong, there was some solid checking by both teams) but no two games in this league are the same. If anyone from The Ralph is reading this, for the love of The Almighty, could you pahhhlease ease up on the dance music during play stopages and go back to spinning some rock and roll?

I could not agree more.

Important for the Sioux to get off to a great start and bury Anchorage in the first period. I think the first five shifts of the game will tell the tale. Will it be a sluggish game that Anchorage has the opportunity to win at the end, or will the Sioux use their speed and dominate like they did last night.

I agree with an earlier post. Denver has a guaranteed four points next weekend (lets try and say this as much as possible for Karma purposes :lol:) . Crucial for the Sioux to win tonight.