SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ NDSU

bincitysioux

I'm totally torn.

I've cheered for Bison basketball my whole life, even while I attended UND because they never played each other.

I would love to see the Sioux win as the underdogs though.

But I also want the Bison to win as I've never been a huge Sioux basketball fan and it'll only help their D1 quest.

Ugh.....

I'm totally torn.

I've cheered for Bison basketball my whole life, even while I attended UND because they never played each other.

I would love to see the Sioux win as the underdogs though.

But I also want the Bison to win as I've never been a huge Sioux basketball fan and it'll only help their D1 quest.

Ugh.....

It would help UND's DI quest, too.

There, I just figured it out for ya. ;)

How can there be no tv for this game?

I agree. Just because not everyone is going to the already sold out (or close to) fargodome doesn't mean we don't want to watch it on cable. What about the people in parts of North Dakota that can't make it but would love to see the rivalry being renewed. And what about the North Dakotans that don't have Internet or are too old to know how to work it. It's a shame.

I agree. Just because not everyone is going to the already sold out (or close to) fargodome doesn't mean we don't want to watch it on cable. What about the people in parts of North Dakota that can't make it but would love to see the rivalry being renewed. And what about the North Dakotans that don't have Internet or are too old to know how to work it. It's a shame.

Not to mention all the people in the MSP area that would love to watch a Sioux/Bison game during this blizzard!