SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Montana - Game Day!

jimdahl

Nichols (soph) isn't in so Hendrickson must be a better passer. <gulp>

Please tell me that the pistol was put in place for Comes or Demler.

If not, how about we put the pistol offense where Coach Jones put the MBB Princeton offense.

We need to scrap this gimmick garbage. The pistol and the no-huddle were both terrible ideas. All the no huddle has really gotten us this season is procedure penalties at inopportune times.

I think both Hendrickson and Goska have proven we need to either bring in a juco or transfer in the offseason or plan on starting a freshmen next season.

Shouldn't either Comes or Demler be ready next year? Both have arms. Redshirt freshman QB's aren't that much of a stretch at this level.

Shouldn't either Comes or Demler be ready next year? Both have arms. Redshirt freshman QB's aren't that much of a stretch at this level.

I'd prefer one of them wins the job but if they aren't ready we need to bring someone in. This program can't have another season like this one or it will start to kill our recruiting.

I agree. And if not, there are recruiting issues.

Most coaches would prefer to not have a redshirt quarterback starting. I believe that's why Mussman mentioned possibly looking at a Juco. One of the coaches (I think it was one of the coache) said it all right at halftime, one quarterback can't pass the ball and the other one can't figure out where he's supposed to pass it.