SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Montana - Game Day!

jimdahl

UND needed to play a near error free game to win this...a turnover deep in our territory and now a late hit that wasn't really a hit.

TD Griz

Is it just me, or does it seem that no matter what it is hockey, football or horeshoes... UND always get called for penalties when they play tough and finish plays. The zebras hate us in every sport. I wonder if I am just biased. :D

Is it just me, or does it seem that no matter what it is hockey, football or horeshoes... UND always get called for penalties when they play tough and finish plays. The zebras hate us in every sport. I wonder if I am just biased. :D

Ticky-tacky call to be sure, but I'm more upset about how stupid it was. The guy was 5 yards out of bounds and the UND player felt the need to give him a shove. Just plain stupid.

Here come the undisciplined and pointless penalties again.

If Cochran is in on the next series, I will be very disappointed in the staff. There has to be consequences for continually putting the team in bad circumstances because of undisciplined behavior.

How many more mistakes can this team make? Blown tackles, stupid penalties, horrible turnovers. I've been a Sioux football fan all my life, but this is hard to watch.

Is it youth or coaching or both? Muss has one more year I think and it appears if we can find a QB we may be pretty strong next year. If they play like this next year he is gone. Nice to get the TD!!!!

The Montana radio announcers were definitely fooled (they described the formation as a "goofy" swinging gate) and thought UND was going for 2... Now we just need to make Montana regret actually having done so and leaving the free point on the table.

I don't think the Montana broadcasters realize that we can still hear them... haha

I would guess that the people listening on the radio hear commercials then, so they announcers often don't give much thought to the raw feed going to the Internet.

The Montana radio announcers were definitely fooled (they described the formation as a "goofy" swinging gate) and thought UND was going for 2... Now we just need to make Montana regret actually having done so and leaving the free point on the table.

I would guess that the people listening on the radio hear commercials then, so they announcers often don't give much thought to the raw feed going to the Internet.

It's actually on channel 27 broadcast by Midco. They picked up the Montana broadcast so I'm not watching online.