SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BULLDOGS - Saturday

AZSIOUX

but thats during the day? what are the nights like? (I am working night shift here, so im getting the worst of it) i figure it has snowed there already, it hasnt here yet. we are at 7500 feet and the mountains to the east already have a dusting. but we havent gotten anything yet. during the day it is in the 60s, maybe mid 70s at most now. but it doesnt warm up until almost noon and starts cooling back down by 4:30. by midnight it is down to the 40s, and by sunrise it is down to the low 30s, wind chills have been in the 20s. I am hoping this is the worst it will get, but I HIGHLY doubt it. winter has only begun...... :sad:

the good thing is, the army came up with this wonderful idea.....a 7-layer cold weather clothing system! and wow does it ever work!

Down to the 20's.

Down to the 20's.

yeah and thats air temp I assume, not wind chill? thats the one thing I hate the most about ND was the dang wind. there are mountains all around us here, but we are also on a plateau and the mtns are all between 10 and 25 miles away, so they dont do anything to stop the wind. and being on an airfield, there are no trees or really much of anything to stop it, so yeah it sucks. thank god my aircraft is a cargo aircraft that I can get inside when i need to!

Bulldogs with a lot of jump this first period. They have to be disappointed to come out of that period down a goal. They carried much of the play. They are clearly focused on pressuring our D in our own zone with a strong forecheck. It worked...as it generally does against our dcorps (we struggle when pressured). However, we come out up a goal.

I didn't notice Faulk...seems like a real steady two way dman.

Knight going for slashing... the official was apparently considering not calling anything until the Duluth player shook his wrist like it hurt. Not trying to imply it was a bad call, merely stating what they're saying on the blog. Infer what you want.

Just a stupid play nowhere near the puck. If you see the back, STOP...it's not THAT hard. I've thinking this for awhile, but now it's confirmed in my mind, Mario Lamoureux is the worst player on the team. I don't care about his "omg, he hustles all the time" crap. If you give him the puck, it's a guaranteed turnover. He sometimes plays defense, but then he does dumb stuff like CFB 90 yards from the puck.