SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Bulldogs - Friday

AZSIOUX

The Sioux will be without two starting defenseman due to illness in Forbort and Macwilliam. Gleason and Simpson are said to be in. Malone is out with his 1 game suspension and Rowney is still banged up from last weekend. Time for others to step up versus the Dogz. Will be interesting to see the line combos. Go Sioux!!

So... am I the only Sioux fan not feeling negative about our chances this weekend?

Missing players and all, I like our chances. I feel like I'm alone with all the UMD sweep predictions going around out there...

Let's do this boys! :D

A lot of people on here have been saying split, not get swept. I don't think predicting a split this weekend is being negative, but more realistic as to what might happen(especially with injuries,sickness and suspension). I think it is safe to say we all hope for a Sioux sweep.

A lot of people on here have been saying split, not get swept. I don't think predicting a split this weekend is being negative, but more realistic as to what might happen(especially with injuries,sickness and suspension). I think it is safe to say we all hope for a Sioux sweep.

Oh, I wasn't referring to on this board ... just some things I saw other places outside of here predicting the UMD sweep. I think a split is realistic ... a sweep not so much.

Though... I'm obviously hoping for one for the good guys!

Oh, I wasn't referring to on this board ... just some things I saw other places outside of here predicting the UMD sweep. I think a split is realistic ... a sweep not so much.

Though... I'm obviously hoping for one for the good guys!

Just for the record UMD is 2-11-2 against UND in the REA since it opened.

Just for the record UMD is 2-11-2 against UND in the REA since it opened.

that means nothing. if you remeber a couple of years ago we hadn't swept the gophers at the john in 27 years and proceeded to do so. past history doesn't mean squat. some of those duluth teams in the past ten years have been awful as well. I look for two dogfights this weekend and really won't be surprised if anything happens as duluth is a very,very good team despite what others on this board think.

UND Lines

Gregoire - Knight - Hextall

Kristo - Lamoureux - Frattin

Trupp - Nelson - Rodwell

Davidson - Cichy - Bruneteau

Blood - Genoway

LaPoint - Marto

Simpson - Gleason

Dell

Eidsness

UMD Lines

Connolly - Connolly - Fontaine

Schmidt - Oleksuk - Brown

DeLisle - Flaherty - Seidel

Basaraba - Hendrickson - Grun

Bergman - Lamb

Olsen - Faulk

Olson - Palm

Crandall

Reiter

UND Lines

Gregoire - Knight - Hextall

Kristo - Lamoureux - Frattin

Trupp - Nelson - Rodwell

Davidson - Cichy - Bruneteau

Blood - Genoway

LaPoint - Marto

Simpson - Gleason

Dell

Eidsness

UMD Lines

Connolly - Connolly - Fontaine

Schmidt - Oleksuk - Brown

DeLisle - Flaherty - Seidel

Basaraba - Hendrickson - Grun

Bergman - Lamb

Olsen - Faulk

Olson - Palm

Crandall

Reiter

Dell with the start in net...HUGE opportunity here for him, if he plays well, he may solidify himself in a timeshare with Eidsness.