SiouxSports.com Forum

Team North Dakota

Bill Kiefer

HAIL THE GREAT STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA!!!!

Can't you let the thread die when we people stop posting, or are you going to keep bumping the thread with useless posts to keep pushing people's buttons?

If it was such a great idea, why don't you let the idea carry itself? It's in the open now. If you have to keep trying as hard as you are to keep people's interests, it's obviously not a good idea, so why can't you figure that out?

Can't you let the thread die when we people stop posting, or are you going to keep bumping the thread with useless posts to keep pushing people's buttons?

If it was such a great idea, why don't you let the idea carry itself? It's in the open now. If you have to keep trying as hard as you are to keep people's interests, it's obviously not a good idea, so why can't you figure that out?

For an indeterminate period of time "your wish will be my command"! :):)

• Downvote 1

Yet you keep replying to him?

I don't agree with the UND/NDSU combination. But I can't argue with the idea to look at options to reform the NDUS. I just think this is the wrong approach.

Fair enough, we have others who support the open and candid discussion of the idea and nothing more. Ironically that's how it began for me!

I do appreciate your comments!

• Downvote 1