anyone watching the game ?

Fetch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Boston College.

At least they can WIN IT when they're in it - they won 1 before 2001 with multiple chances - BC was just jinxed! Since then - they've won like 3 out of 4 NC games - most of those included beating UND. So what's their secret??? Hate them all you want but they own us AND the NCAA right now - but they still suck!:-)

At least they can WIN IT when they're in it - they won 1 before 2001 with multiple chances - BC was just jinxed! Since then - they've won like 3 out of 4 NC games - most of those included beating UND. So what's their secret??? Hate them all you want but they own us AND the NCAA right now - but they still suck!:-)

It ain't size. Speed kills.

Well, with BC winning, I kind of feel it takes one more sting out of the pain of our Sioux losing.

We lost to Yale by one goal playing one of our worst games. Yale gave BC it's toughest game of the tournament. I think that really shows what kind of team we lost to in Yale. Sure, maybe if we had OUR A-game, it might be a different story, and BC may have never gotten that chance if they had to play us at our best instead of Yale, but even so, BC played one heck of a tournament.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, so call me a BC fan. :lol:

BC is going to be very strong next season as well. They don't lose too much, unless they have some unexpected early departures.

But those little fast guys of theirs usually stick around all four years...

And their Seniors always seem to play their best when it matters.

BC is going to be very strong next season as well. They don't lose too much, unless they have some unexpected early departures.

But those little fast guys of theirs usually stick around all four years...

And their Seniors always seem to play their best when it matters.

Well, with BC winning, I kind of feel it takes one more sting out of the pain of our Sioux losing.

We lost to Yale by one goal playing one of our worst games. Yale gave BC it's toughest game of the tournament. I think that really shows what kind of team we lost to in Yale. Sure, maybe if we had OUR A-game, it might be a different story, and BC may have never gotten that chance if they had to play us at our best instead of Yale, but even so, BC played one heck of a tournament.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, so call me a BC fan. :lol:

Yeah, I'm guessing BC is real thankful they didn't have to play the Sioux. Puulleeaze, BC would have destroyed the Sioux. The Sioux don't come to play in tournaments, which is a fact that won't change until Hak figures out how to prepare them better.

Yeah, I'm guessing BC is real thankful they didn't have to play the Sioux. Puulleeaze, BC would have destroyed the Sioux. The Sioux don't come to play in tournaments, which is a fact that won't change until Hak figures out how to prepare them better.

Shouldn't this be in the fire Hakstol thread? ;):angry::lol: I think the ice negated a lot of things for the Badgers last night, their goaltending sucked as well. I think having a hockey game in a football stadium was an epic fail, except for the attendence record.

Thanks SFB! It sure would be nice to get a regional back in GF.

You can forget ever having a regional again in GF unless REA decides to remove all the logos from the arena. Regionals are moving off campuses so that is likely not an issue REA will have to worry about for the time being.

Shouldn't this be in the fire Hakstol thread? ;):angry::lol: I think the ice negated a lot of things for the Badgers last night, their goaltending sucked as well. I think having a hockey game in a football stadium was an epic fail, except for the attendence record.

Good point about a certain teams goaltending. Gudmandson really gave up some soft goals. Definitely a fail for playing the frozen four in Ford Field.

Good point about a certain teams goaltending. Gudmandson really gave up some soft goals. Definitely a fail for playing the frozen four in Ford Field.

And the fact that no one from Wisconsin showed up. I think when Davies had that break away and shot the puck yet the puck wasn't even on his stick really summed up Wisconsins fortunes yesterday. As I have said many times before BC has made the most of their chances when they get to the tourney the last 5-6 years. Last year they didn't even make it. We need to get that NC out of Boston. Last year BU this year BC. Their time well come however to have to face the sioux, since the NCAA seems to like to put us in the same regionals and we are due against them.

We had an awesome time at the F4.

The RIT fans were hilarious and really into being fans. Several times they turned to the BADger section and chanted 'we can't hear you' with less than a lukewarm response from the BADger fans. RIT even cheered for the BADgers for a few minutes. Pretty sad fan base.

We sat next to and in back of BC fans at the games and at the Tiger game. Very nice people and they all were sincerely sorry about our name and logo being retired. I did explain that I could not cheer for their team and they understood. All in all a great time.