SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night vs. Duluth

siouxforeverbaby

Wow. That ref really has his head up his McLeod!

Reminds me of the joke...

What did Mick Jagger say to Hugh Hefner when he caught him in bed with Dennis Weaver?

Hey Hey, Hugh Hugh....Get off McLeod... :D

( I realize that alot of you may not remember the McLeod TV show and may not get it)

Did anyone else think the "celebration" for the 2000 championship team was lame? No video with game clips or on-ice celebration afterwards, no photos, nothing. No recap from their season over the PA, nothing. Just introducing them by name. With all the lights on. Couldn't even get the trophy itself onto the ice. For all the technology, bells and whistles the REA has I was really disappointed with that. Why even invite them back for the 2 minutes it took to introduce them??

And no penalty was called. So much for the zero tolerance on head hits.

Wow.

According to B. Shep, via Mike Eaves, it is not contact to the head when you hit a guy in the face.

Maybe it's not just Sioux fans that have a legit gripe with WCHA officiating anymore... :D

Thanks.

St. Cloud fans are delusional if they think that this is a clean hit. I'm sensing a trend with Mr. Marvin.

My daughter goes to SCSU but is still a staunch Sioux fan(there are many there)but the SCSU fans are awful.They called her a bitch to her face, spit chew on her chair and harrassed her to the point where a friend, who's a wrestler for St Cloud, came to sit by her...

rivalry and bullshitting back and forth is expected..but thats not right

thank you for letting me rant!I've been pissed since last weekend...

My daughter goes to SCSU but is still a staunch Sioux fan(there are many there)but the SCSU fans are awful.They called her a bitch to her face, spit chew on her chair and harrassed her to the point where a friend, who's a wrestler for St Cloud, came to sit by her...

I thought all SCSU fans had to go through discrimination classes as freshmen? :D Clown will never be classy or big time in college hockey.

My daughter goes to SCSU but is still a staunch Sioux fan(there are many there)but the SCSU fans are awful.They called her a bitch to her face, spit chew on her chair and harassed her to the point where a friend, who's a wrestler for St Cloud, came to sit by her...

Two years ago we sat in front of a family of SCSU fans and we moved last year because they were some of the worst fans I have ever had to misfortune of meeting. Clueless, rude and foul mouthed. Last year we moved our seats and sat next to some Wisconsin fans that were an improvement.

I thought all SCSU fans had to go through discrimination classes as freshmen? :D Clown will never be classy or big time in college hockey.

THIS IS TRUE! (if you are a student) I went to SCSU for a year and a half and I missed this "mandatory" session thing so they made me go to the crisis center and watch videos.

Tsk Tsk some people just never learn.

actually, i think they do have to do something like that. funny thing is, she's in the husky sports band and was supposed to play for the basketball game that night but said 'Fighting Sioux Hockey is more important'. her first Sioux hockey game was when she was about a week old, gotta love it!! :angry:

Somebody needs to try to get a nice clean picture of the stick salute after hte game.

It's not the clearest photo...

zlc8ch.jpg

Also,

Mike Commodore getting ready to drop the ceremonial first puck

nnlfn8.jpg

2000 Championship team being honored during the 2nd intermission. Unfortunately, a few players were unable to make it to Grand Forks this weekend.

ei2ijm.jpg