SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING SIOUX vs UND FIGHTING IRISH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it really matters but what the hell is knight doing in a shootout?

They have their shootout competition almost every practice, and from the scattered reports of it that I've heard, the winners are often guys that I wouldn't think would be winners.

Knight might be one of those guys. Maybe he's got a move and a shot, just not the wheels to do it all in traffic.

well they should get a kid off the street to fill eids shoes....im tired of him letting so many biscuts by

Seeing as to how you have a whole 2 posts on the boards, and they're both badmouthing the goaltending... :)

With that being said... I'm just as frustrated as anyone else is with the outcome of this. But seeing that Chay, Zaj, Kristo, and Dell are all out right now we kinda gotta take what we can get.

Seems to be a lot of negativity on this board. Holy Cow you would have thought we lost both games.

UND is so $#1ty that they are sitting at 10th in the PWR. The only thing that matters right now.

Last season they were barely in the top 25.

I think us Sioux fans need to just expect that Eids is going to give up 3 or 4 goals on most nights. He will never win a game for us either. The reason why his stats are decent is because of the defensive play in front of him. However the defense can't do it all the time and Eids needs to get into better positions.

Hey - we're the University of North Dakota - not some two-bit program - I for one am ready to see some championship hockey and not this can't hold a 2 goal lead to save their buts crap. We need to up the intensity a couple of notches.

I think us Sioux fans need to just expect that Eids is going to give up 3 or 4 goals on most nights. He will never win a game for us either. The reason why his stats are decent is because of the defensive play in front of him. However the defense can't do it all the time and Eids needs to get into better positions.

You know I agree the goaltending hasn't been very good. I am not a big fan of his game at all, not a fan of butterfly goalies at all. I do believe he is the weak link on this team. I think the Sioux can win with him in net if they get Chay back pretty soon. If you look at the stats he has to get his GAA down a bit. Ussually he doesn't give up more than three goals.

You know I agree the goaltending hasn't been very good. I am not a big fan of his game at all, not a fan of butterfly goalies at all. I do believe he is the weak link on this team. I think the Sioux can win with him in net if they get Chay back pretty soon. If you look at the stats he has to get his GAA down a bit. Ussually he doesn't give up more than three goals.

And I am not trying to be negative or a jerk. I just feel that he will give up at least 3 goals on most nights and will never win a game for us. With that said we can still win with him in the pipes but I think we need to score at least 3 or 4 goals. I think last year we had a great record if we scored like 3 or 4 goals a game. It just is what it is.