SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU-Dickinson Men's game

Risky

Dickinson was ahead by 4 in trhe 2nd half.

i never heard that. NDS has been up by around 10 most of the 2nd half with it falling to 6 at times.

Zastrow is a true freshman pg from the badger state. kid can break ankles

i never heard that. NDS has been up by around 10 most of the 2nd half with it falling to 6 at times.

Zastrow is a true freshman pg from the badger state. kid can break ankles

You are incorrect sir. Checkout the ESPN.com play by play. It was 52-48 Dickinson State at the 14:30 mark of the 2nd half. Facts

NDSU hangs for a 7 point victory. It was a 4 to 6 point game near the end and Dickinson had 2 chances in the last minute to really make it interesting. Dickinson had to foul and the score ends up at 7. Dickinson could of won it very easily. Dickinson's team leader, point guard, and the player that makes their team go didn't even play tonight. What is going on with NDSU and UND basketball? NDSU is breathing a huge sigh of relief. Dickinson's record is now 3 and 8.

NDSU hangs for a 7 point victory. It was a 4 to 6 point game near the end and Dickinson had 2 chances in the last minute to really make it interesting. Dickinson had to foul and the score ends up at 7. Dickinson could of won it very easily. Dickinson's team leader, point guard, and the player that makes their team go didn't even play tonight. What is going on with NDSU and UND basketball? NDSU is breathing a huge sigh of relief. Dickinson's record is now 3 and 7.

Fixed. This was an exhibition game for them.

NDSU hangs for a 7 point victory. It was a 4 to 6 point game near the end and Dickinson had 2 chances in the last minute to really make it interesting. Dickinson had to foul and the score ends up at 7. Dickinson could of won it very easily. Dickinson's team leader, point guard, and the player that makes their team go didn't even play tonight. What is going on with NDSU and UND basketball? NDSU is breathing a huge sigh of relief. Dickinson's record is now 3 and 8.

I thought this was a und board?

Mods, can this so-called badger fan be banned? Please.

There's a UW-UND series this weekend that is of no apparent concern except stupid trivial comments. There's a UW-UWGB game tonight that UW lost, yet he's tracking an NDSU-Dickinson St game on a UND board? ??????

This poster adds absolutely nothing, is not a Sioux fan, tracks NDSU basketball and actively cheers for them while the "Badgers" are actually playing an in-state game, and almost certainly purposely misrepresents his his allegiances. His main purpose seems to be aggravation of UND fans and denigration of UND athletics.

Mods, can this so-called badger fan be banned? Please.

There's a UW-UND series this weekend that is of no apparent concern except stupid trivial comments. There's a UW-UWGB game tonight that UW lost, yet he's tracking an NDSU-Dickinson St game on a UND board? ??????

This poster adds absolutely nothing, is not a Sioux fan, tracks NDSU basketball and actively cheers for them while the "Badgers" are actually playing an in-state game, and almost certainly purposely misrepresents his his allegiances. His main purpose seems to be aggravation of UND fans and denigration of UND athletics.

i have done nothing wrong. once again, can't mess with the big bad sioux fans board.

why would i mention that we lost to GB last night? you don't think i can follow more than one game?

go cry to mommy

i have done nothing wrong. once again, can't mess with the big bad sioux fans board.

why would i mention that we lost to GB last night? you don't think i can follow more than one game?

go cry to mommy

Are you related to the poster known as gopherz? You two are very much alike on this board.

Why the he## is this on a Sioux board??

Bison Basketball..who gives a sh$t???

Who cares? On this Sioux board . . .

When the bison are down 1 to DSU - Everyone

When the bison are up 1 on DSU - No one

When the bison beat DSU - No one

You asked!

You have to admit that Bison fans on Bisonville were taking great delight in the fact that UND struggled with Mayville . They couldn't believe UND could lose to an NAIA school. They said UND should be embarrassed to lose to that school. They siad no DI school should even come close to losing to an NAIA school. And then rather ironically the very next night NDSU comes within a heartbeat of losing to NAIA Dickinson. Bison fans need to be a little careful of what they make fun of because it can come back to haunt you. I guess that's is why NDSU fans were so worried about UND and vice versa. Bisonville had a topic about the UND-Mayville game to.