SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

Does anyone know if and when the Sioux wear their black 3rds.... just curious as to what jerseys to bring to Duluth.....

They ALWAYS bring both the greens and the blacks. They did a "behind the scenes" episode of BMT last year where they talked about that kind of thing. I think one comment was made where one time they didn't bring the blacks and Hak wanted to wear them so they had to get them flown in or something like that. It is on a "gut" feeling...

They ALWAYS bring both the greens and the blacks. They did a "behind the scenes" episode of BMT last year where they talked about that kind of thing. I think one comment was made where one time they didn't bring the blacks and Hak wanted to wear them so they had to get them flown in or something like that. It is on a "gut" feeling...

I kinda hope we wear the black ones this weekend.Last time we wore them was at Michigan Tech we got a sweep.When we wore the greens in Denver and Alaska one weekend ended in a spilt the other in a sweep.That's just my take you can disagree with me.

I kinda hope we wear the black ones this weekend.Last time we wore them was at Michigan Tech we got a sweep.When we wore the greens in Denver and Alaska one weekend ended in a spilt the other in a sweep.That's just my take you can disagree with me.

Just a small clarification...at Tech we wore the black ones on SATURDAY. But I'm guessing you might have meant the last time we wore them during a weekend series and not that we wore them both games. I'm guessing if we wear them at all it would be a Saturday game. That tends to be how it goes.

greens are classic but the blacks are pretty friken sweet! lets see them this weekend

Just a small clarification...at Tech we wore the black ones on SATURDAY. But I'm guessing you might have meant the last time we wore them during a weekend series and not that we wore them both games. I'm guessing if we wear them at all it would be a Saturday game. That tends to be how it goes.

You're right I meant to say we just wore them Saturday.My bad.I'm going to Duluth this weekend.My 1st time in Duluth and my 1st away Sioux series.Can't wait!!!!

In Duluth's game notes for this weekend, it said the games were available on Comcast cable in the Cities. If anyone knows anything about this as far as channels and such... please post. It could be misinformation for all I know, but it'd be great to be able to watch the game as live webcasts just don't work on my computer for some reason... :D

IF Crapcast shows them they will be on Channel 23 which is a paid program channel normally

Key word is "IF" as I dont think Crapcast has shown the other 4 UMD games yet this year. The one Saturday they had a Blackhawks game from WGN9 on there. Its a crap shoot. Been like that for 2 years. Either they forget to show the game or if they do there's always issues

-black and white pic

-rolling pic

-audio REALLY LOUD

-no audio

once in a while it goes off without a hitch

Hi everyone :D

I am new here!

Thought I'd throw my two cents in...

I feel a split here. Maybe more points for the Bulldogs...

But the only way I feel this is the record for UND since they lost Genoway. 1-3-1 with that one win coming against OSU.

Makes me feel better about a team that almost never lost to UMD this decade (until last year of course ;))

I am new here!

But the only way I feel this is the record for UND since they lost Genoway. 1-3-1 with that one win coming against OSU.

Makes me feel better about a team that almost never lost to UMD this decade (until last year of course ;))

I am hoping the Sioux reverse their fortunes against the dogs. One good thing is Stalock is no longer there.

I am hoping the Sioux reverse their fortunes against the dogs. One good thing is Stalock is no longer there.

I miss him so...

I think of what could have been if he stayed...we could have been up there with Denver this year! But every fan base in the WCHA is happy he is gone. Our weakness is goaltending, which has been good to average yet not great.

Sounds like there is going to be quite a few Sioux fans at the Decc this weekend..... I can only make Saturdays game but I thinking I'm going to have to throw on the black jersey. Hope to see you guys in Duluth and go Sioux!

There are usually a lot of Sioux fans in the building for this series, its always a lot of fun! :D

its on Charter Mainstreet for the folks in MN

Here is link to PDF tv schedule which shows both games getting aired on the following channels:

Channel Area

CMS =14 Rochester, Owatonna, Mankato, St. Cloud, Rosemount, Buffalo

CMS = 19 Brainerd

CMS = 15 Duluth

eXTRA = 87 All Areas

In previous years I think these games would be put on the Comcast ch23 shopping channel in Minneapolis.

Here is link to PDF tv schedule which shows both games getting aired on the following channels:

Channel Area

CMS =14 Rochester, Owatonna, Mankato, St. Cloud, Rosemount, Buffalo

CMS = 19 Brainerd

CMS = 15 Duluth

eXTRA = 87 All Areas

In previous years I think these games would be put on the Comcast ch23 shopping channel in Minneapolis.

Does anyone know if the Satellite uplink is accessible on the Ku band??

I am new here!

This is going to sound arrogant, but what the hell...

Genoway is a complete defenseman, but I think what we really are missing from him is on ice leadership and the offense from the blue line.

We are NOT lacking on defense. I still think our D can handle UMD's top line. The question is who makes more mistakes and can the other team make it count.