SiouxSports.com Forum

USF @ Fighting Sioux - GDT

Shawn-O

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely embarrassed to be a fan of this team right now. I'm in astonishment at how far this program has fallen. Most of the players on the field today wouldn't have been ball boys on some of our Division II teams. At this point I think we may need to clean house and start over because we are definitely not on the right track. I Mussman, Kelling, Mannaussau all should be gone after this season and I sincerely hope that the new coach cleans out the locker room. We need to get some talent on this roster and right now it's pretty much nonexistent. Those running things at this university need to take a long hard look at what happened to this program. We've let what was once a great program absolutely rot.

The problem today is you guys are playing with no heart. I watched UND beat USD and we were real ticked down in Verm because we thought we had the better team but the Sioux played with heart that day. The fans were into it, the players were selling out, the place was all fired up. Today, I can't even believe I am watching the same team. And you pick this game against USF to lay an egg. Now those people in Sioux falls will crow how they have the best team in the state when all that has happened is the Sioux didn't bother to show up.

I can't believe I am this upset, yes a Coyote fan, this upset.