SiouxSports.com Forum

UND blamed for Chapman resigning

darell1976

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine what is being said in this post. Thank goodness I don't have to actually read it.

There are so many problems at ndsu that they can't come to grips with it, so they in-turn look to blame it on someone else. Laughable. Blame it on the 2nd rate, small-time school 70 miles to the north that nobody cares about anymore, I guess. But that rivalry is over, right?

Those guys are so cute. :)

Footsteps.

There can't possibly be a way to manage a university with 3 nationally ranked programs as well as multiple d1 national championships for less money...........for fargo see 70 miles north :D

Trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill.

Joe isn't a mole. He's a weasel!!! And it must be a mountain because from his vantage point at the bottom, it must have been pretty high to the top otherwise he wouldn't have called it quits!

Finally, the SBoHE wouldn't put up with Chapman giving them the finger any more.

Correct and I think this "Foundation" was getting fed up with Joe as well. BUT those two entities need to take some responsibility for creating "the Joe" that has bullied and spent as he has over the past few years.

C'mon, this is so easy that it hurts. Someone has to have figured it out.

Chapman had left Miller etc out to hang. Individuals within the NDSU Foundation didn't want legal charges filed against themselves. They chose to "cooperate" and air the dirty laudry (like the boondoggle to Washington D.C. ) - exposing Chapman. Likely that Chapman agreed to resign - a sort of plea bargain - so that legal charges would not be filed against his wife.

Individuals within the NDSU Foundation didn't want legal charges filed against themselves.

That's the only logical reason I can see behind the NDSU Foundation putting all of this on display.

They have turned over all the documents that show the actions that triggered willful and knowing violations of state law.

Effectively, they've turned "state's evidence"

KFGO said that they(SBoHE) are not asking Joe Chapman any questions....WHY THE HELL NOT!!! If not why not ask his wife some questions.

I'm sure Whiskey Joe was demanding his lawyer be there too. Joe's threatened legal suits against the SBoHE and others before. With his litigious nature, gives one an idea of why he he thought he needed full time body guard. Of course, other people are far more forgiving than he perceives them.

I have a good source that says Chapman was never ever offered the Wyoming job a couple of years ago. He used the media and the students to get a big fat raise from the state and Foundation.

KFGO said that they(SBoHE) are not asking Joe Chapman any questions....WHY THE HELL NOT!!! If not why not ask his wife some questions.

Because it's clearly a non-issue!

The only people trying to make something from nothing are the media...who desperately want to sell the public on whatever will net the most advertising revenue, and this board, who desperately want to smear NDSU in any possible way. :)

Chapman had left Miller etc out to hang. Individuals within the NDSU Foundation didn't want legal charges filed against themselves. They chose to "cooperate" and air the dirty laudry (like the boondoggle to Washington D.C. ) - exposing Chapman. Likely that Chapman agreed to resign - a sort of plea bargain - so that legal charges would not be filed against his wife.

:) Dream on. What a fantasy...

That's the only logical reason I can see behind the NDSU Foundation putting all of this on display.

They have turned over all the documents that show the actions that triggered willful and knowing violations of state law.

Effectively, they've turned "state's evidence"

There was no crime committed. You are delusional.

I'm sure Whiskey Joe was demanding his lawyer be there too. Joe's threatened legal suits against the SBoHE and others before. With his litigious nature, gives one an idea of why he he thought he needed full time body guard. Of course, other people are far more forgiving than he perceives them.

I have a good source that says Chapman was never ever offered the Wyoming job a couple of years ago. He used the media and the students to get a big fat raise from the state and Foundation.

Used the media? :)

Oh noes! The poor forum! They couldn't make one phone call to the U of WY to determine if they had offered Chapman a job?

Because it's clearly a non-issue!

The only people trying to make something from nothing are the media...who desperately want to sell the public on whatever will net the most advertising revenue, and this board, who desperately want to smear NDSU in any possible way. :)

Its a non-issue that she was on the board overseeing this building of the house plus telling them to speed it up so it would be done in 11 months...i think she is to blame as much or maybe more than Joe.

Used the media? :)

Oh noes! The poor forum! They couldn't make one phone call to the U of WY to determine if they had offered Chapman a job?

Duh. Presidential searches are confidential until the announcement is made. The media couldn't have verified it if they tried. UWyo had to give a no comment. The media took Joe Chapman at his word.