SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MERRIMACK

AZSIOUX

They have more 25 year old Canadians than Manitoba. That would explain their reputation.

Hey, it worked for Maine all those years. :)

I'm pretty sure someone on USCHO said the Frenchie is not eligible for this weekend at least.

I'm pretty sure someone on USCHO said the Frenchie is not eligible for this weekend at least.

Just saw that as well. Oh well.

I wonder if we see a goalie rotation this weekend? I would guess that Eidsness will start both games against UMN next weekend simply due to the experience factor, so I wonder if Hakstol will put Dell in for one of the Merrimack games to give him some playing time.

They still have a few French-Canadians on the roster. Close enough to dislike for me.

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and starts again. Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said. "I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays fan. What team, do you root for?" the reporter asked.   "I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan." the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little French Bastard from Montreal Kills Beloved Family Pet."

merrimack site article

Thirteen hours after a 4:00am departure from the J. Thom Lawler Arena in North Andover, the Warriors set foot in the Taj Mahal of collegiate hockey, known as the Ralph Engelstad Arena on the campus of the University of North Dakota. Strolling through the Engelstad Arena hallways, decked with marble flooring and 11,640 leather seats, the men of Merrimack made their way to the ice on Thursday evening at 5:15pm CST

While Head Coach Mark Dennehy has not been to North Dakota since 1987 when he played with Boston College, he spoke of what the trip to Grand Forks meant to him and to his team.

They still have a few French-Canadians on the roster. Close enough to dislike for me.

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and starts again. Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said. "I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays fan. What team, do you root for?" the reporter asked.   "I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan." the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little French Bastard from Montreal Kills Beloved Family Pet."

Based on some of your recent posts/comments in this thread regarding Canadians I am going to go out on a very short limb and guess that you grew up in the State of "Thinks it Knows" Hockey. If you are from North Dakota by any chance did you attend NDSU.

Based on some of your recent posts/comments in this thread regarding Canadians I am going to go out on a very short limb and guess that you grew up in the State of "Thinks it Knows" Hockey. If you are from North Dakota by any chance did you attend NDSU.

Remember Hab-it - we don't have Sioux hockey without Minnesotans.

Even Ryan Duncan and Johnny T had to come to Minn to further their hockey education :ohmy:

Chill with the Canada vs. Minnesota stuff - that's chaff for the rodent fans.

Remember Hab-it - we don't have Sioux hockey without Minnesotans.

Even Ryan Duncan and Johnny T had to come to Minn to further their hockey education :ohmy:

Chill with the Canada vs. Minnesota stuff - that's chaff for the rodent fans.

I have no problem with ending it and I hope you also sent a similar message to JLoos telling him to chill on the subject as well. Given his constant rantings about French Canadians I would have guessed that he wished the Lamoureux, Parise and Toews families had taken their talent elsewhere.

I have no problem with ending it and I hope you also sent a similar message to JLoos telling him to chill on the subject as well. Given his constant rantings about French Canadians I would have guessed that he wished the Lamoureux, Parise and Toews families had taken their talent elsewhere.

Personally, I don't care where the Sioux player come from, I don't care if they are in Donny Lucia's back yard or from

Quebec or from Moose Jaw Sask.

I am stoked for game day. This is the real thing today, so not let downs. Play every shift as if it's your last. Our lineup is too deep to take a day off...so, play without heart, and watch your spot be taken by someone else.

I have to work tonight, but thank the Lord for FCS. :lol: Game is set to record, so no text updates please! :ohmy:

Personally, I don't care where the Sioux player come from, I don't care if they are in Donny Lucia's back yard or from

Quebec or from Moose Jaw Sask.

I'm with ya goon.Just give me a good product on the ice and they could all be from Russia for all I could care.

Lets get this season going.Watch at home tonite and hit the road for the RALPH tomorrow nite.LETS GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo excited for tonights game. I am sitting at work and trying to figure out a way to watch while I am here. I think we are going to put it on a big screen in the weather department.

Go Sioux the skate for 8 starts tonight!!!!

That's the exact opposite of how I feel about the makeup of UND's hockey team. We've had some outstanding players come in from all over, and as far as I'm concerned they are all welcome in the House that Ralph Built.

I'm with ya goon.Just give me a good product on the ice and they could all be from Russia for all I could care.

Lets get this season going.Watch at home tonite and hit the road for the RALPH tomorrow nite.LETS GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

I have to admit that I like this years team make up there are some nifty players out there.