SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

Can anyone tell me what the best way to bump is?

do I need to set the DiSEqC Switch setting to something other thanks Disable? Like maybe 1/16?

Have you tried scanning in the feed yet this year with USALS positioner on 87W? Before doing any "bumping" of the dish you should try doing a blind scan with USALS first.

Off the top of my head, I can't remember exactly how to nudge the dish, but I know I had to change the positioner to DiSEqc 1.2 and then I watched the signal quality while moving the dish. I don't recall having to mess with teh DiSEqC switch setting that you're referring to.

Hopefully PSB or maybe Sprig can chime in...guessing they'll be more active on the forum tonight closer to when the feed actually comes up.

yeah I got a game earlier this year and I'm just hoping im pointed at the right bird now with my 87 west setting.

But I see the a FSSN entry in my channel history but it was at 12095 V4870 not V4880?

Yeah, my Symbol Rate is slightly different as well...I just do a blind scan before the game to get the strongest signal.

yeah I got a game earlier this year and I'm just hoping im pointed at the right bird now with my 87 west setting.

But I see the a FSSN entry in my channel history but it was at 12095 V4870 not V4880?

I think you'll be OK. Mine was slightly different, too.

cool I'm just being a little bit of a worry wart being that the game is not on directv.

Ya know, kind of like scared SIOux fans thinking we're going to lose the big sky. Hehe.

...hey if anyone is around their dish right now, could your tell meet something that is being broadcast on 87 west?

cool I'm just being a little bit of a worry wart being that the game is not on directv.

Ya know, kind of like scared SIOux fans thinking we're going to lose the big sky. Hehe.

...hey if anyone is around their dish right now, could your tell meet something that is being broadcast on 87 west?

Try this...11716, SR 4863, horizontal (Patient Channel)