SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

• 2 weeks later...

almost ready for gametime.....but....satellite not alligned again! im getting the azteca channels......anyone know what direction i need to go for 91w? sprig, iceberg,psb??? thanks guys!

Your on 93w you need to go 2 deg to the left (East) from behind the dish!

• Upvote 1

Schedule shows 7:07 but the front page here shows 7:35.

Thanks for the pointing in Blaine today, Pete.

No problem, I thought it was really cold until I got to Highway 10........... then I seen a hobo sleeping under the bridge!!!

Maybe not as cold as I thought!

• Downvote 1

Same here, mid 50s, poor

I'm getting 0% quality for the Sioux game...however I am getting a great feed for Kentucky/Miss VAll St basketball game... (Feq 12070 - SR 13250 - Horizontal)..wondering if I'm still pointed at the right satellite...a little help?

I'm getting 0% quality for the Sioux game...however I am getting a great feed for Kentucky/Miss VAll St basketball game... (Feq 12070 - SR 13250 - Horizontal)..wondering if I'm still pointed at the right satellite...a little help?

that's the right one.

Yes thats 91w 76% quality there : (