SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

Now, back to the point, I sincerely hope the Sioux and Gophers each earn 2 points tonight. First and foremost the Sioux, but also the Gophers.

Ah Shucks the Goofs lost tonight to the Huskies. :silly:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said FIRST AND FOREMOST Go Sioux, but also Go Gophers. I'm following BOTH games at the moment and cheering for the teams that I want to win those two games. That isn't bait, that's me being open and honest about my rooting interest. If people get their panties in a bunch over a Sioux fan also wanting the Gophers to win, I can't help that.

MTU just won in OT, DAMN!!!

Now, more importantly, GO SIOUX!!!

Somebody tar and feather this guy? Sorry..... :silly:

If you can't handle the fact that some of my opinions might not be exactly the same as yours, then by all means yes please ignore me. :silly:

To the more mature posters here who can accept the fact that just because we share one common interest we aren't always going to agree about anything and everything, this does not apply to you.

Is there some sort of "Golden Tool" award that can be given to this guy..he deserves it.

You deserve it. If you don't want me to be a jerk to you, don't be a jerk to me first. It's that simple. I have never once been unpleasant to anybody that wasn't first unpleasant to me.

Any Family Guy fans here? Remember "Buzz Killington"?

You deserve it. If you don't want me to be a jerk to you, don't be a jerk to me first. It's that simple. I have never once been unpleasant to anybody that wasn't first unpleasant to me.

C'mon kids. Play nice. If you want to continue this, go outside and play so we don't have to listen to it (private messaging)

We should just stick to the actual games coverage. :silly:

yeah, that point was brought up 2 pages ago.

I will give the Badger fans that they can sing in tune and have rhythm. But they stink when it comes to actual hockey knowledge. I think my mom knows more that they do and she barely knows what center ice is.