SiouxSports.com Forum

Brad Miller Time

BudLight

So does anyone know the deal with the missing BMT?

Hexy mentioned Hazing and censorship?

What up with that?

The vid had been removed by the time I went looking for it. Apparently, it included scenes that were deemed to show instances of "hazing," which is a no-no

The vid had been removed by the time I went looking for it. Apparently, it included scenes that were deemed to show instances of "hazing," which is a no-no

It was the best one I have seen! And I totally see how it could be construed as hazing to somebody that doesn't understand the spirit of the show. Freshmen were bound and gagged like hostages after being trapped and another scene had upperclassmen shooting pucks at freshmen. It was serious Emmy consideration! Ben Blood for best actor!

Ben Blood for best actor!

I didn't know he was acting! :D

On a side note, it was nice to see the show go back more to its roots the last couple episodes. When they try to act funny and do stupid stuff, it's less entertaining. I think they should do more road trip episodes. :lol:

I didn't know he was acting! :D

On a side note, it was nice to see the show go back more to its roots the last couple episodes. When they try to act funny and do stupid stuff, it's less entertaining. I think they should do more road trip episodes. :lol:

agreed, that would be interesting if the took the camera on next week's trip to houghton. the freshy hunting thing doesn't do anything for me.

I'd like to see them do a segment where they do an extreme make over of someone's house or room. I'm sure they could be pretty creative with something like that.

Didn't they do that? Wasn't that what was happening when a couple of players were throwing things out the window? Making improvements? ;)

they mentioned it in one of the recent ones. either 4 or 5 obviously that it was pulled for a reason. cant remember exactly why

Yeah it was because that episode was considered "hazing" by the athletic dept or the university. I understand the show is all in fun, but I can see the university's point of view on that too. Disappointed that I didn't get to see that episode before it was removed.

Freshies Gone Wild was pretty funny this time around. I'm a big fan of having Hexy and Mar host :D (Some of the freshmen need to get used to the humor of the show though)

Yeah it was because that episode was considered "hazing" by the athletic dept or the university. I understand the show is all in fun, but I can see the university's point of view on that too. Disappointed that I didn't get to see that episode before it was removed.

Freshies Gone Wild was pretty funny this time around. I'm a big fan of having Hexy and Mar host :D (Some of the freshmen need to get used to the humor of the show though)

Yeah colleges kind of frown on Hazing. :D

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

new miller time

macwilliam looks like he should have been a part of the 82 team with mustaches or an 1980's adult film star :D

Yeah he looks awesome, I dont know if it is because of his Australian roots but it could be a "Movember" thing.

Down here we are pretty big into Movember, you grow a moustache and raise money for the whole month of November to help support Prostate Cancer research.

Movember started in Australia but is spreading worldwide, if you want info visit MOVEMBER

All my mates are growing their "MO's" (moustaches) but i am not because i cant grow one :D

Yeah he looks awesome, I dont know if it is because of his Australian roots but it could be a "Movember" thing.

Down here we are pretty big into Movember, you grow a moustache and raise money for the whole month of November to help support Prostate Cancer research.

Movember started in Australia but is spreading worldwide, if you want info visit MOVEMBER

All my mates are growing their "MO's" (moustaches) but i am not because i cant grow one :D

The UND men's basketball team is doing that this year...I believe that one of the players is from Australia(??) Anyway, they have a blog about it on fightingsioux.com.