SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs COLORADO COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

I have a weather question...

I drove from Fargo to GF on Tuesday night, roads were very icy and weather was not so hot, overall not a fun drive. I drove back this morning (GF to Fargo) and the roads were ok, very snow covered, but no visibility because of the snow and wind, also not a fun drive. Does anyone know what the weather/roads are supposed to be like on Saturday afternoon? I have tickets to the game and was planning on going with my little brother. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

For weather forecast, go to:

weather.gov/grandforks

then click on the area where you want the forecast for. As far as roads go, all depends on how much the DOT does between now and then.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For weather forecast, go to:

weather.gov/grandforks

then click on the area where you want the forecast for. As far as roads go, all depends on how much the DOT does between now and then.

Thanks. And yeah I suppose you're right about the DOT.

I think the series will split. But I hope they win on Saturday at least, because that's the game I'll be at haha

Thanks. And yeah I suppose you're right about the DOT.

I think the series will split. But I hope they win on Saturday at least, because that's the game I'll be at haha

Here is another website I always check before I go home (Bismarck/Grand Forks) if I think the roads are bad.

http://www.dot.nd.gov/roadreport/roadreport/roadreport.asp

I'll give Trupp 0% chance of playing this weekend and I'll take the under! :D If there is talk about Malone moving up to wing with VV/Frattin, that also tells me Toews is ready to go because Davidson, Kozek or Lammy can't and wouldn't center the 4th line.

Duncan and Watkin's lines stay the same and Malone joins VV/Frattin with the 4th line being Kozek, Lammy with Toews at center.

Kind of suprised that Kozek wouldn't fill the wing opened up by Trupp's injury? With that being said that is still 4 really solid lines.

Hak said on the coach's show that malone is up on the line with vv and frattin and lammy is centering the fourth line with kozek and davidson. he said he wasn't sure about toews status for this weekend.

Hak said on the coach's show that malone is up on the line with vv and frattin and lammy is centering the fourth line with kozek and davidson. he said he wasn't sure about toews status for this weekend.

That suprises me, but I know not to question the 2nd 1/2 magic of Hak!!

What is the deal with Toews?

That suprises me, but I know not to question the 2nd 1/2 magic of Hak!!

What is the deal with Toews?

What are you surprised about? Malone with Fratts and Vandy? I'm not surprised as I think the goal is to keep the balance on all 4 lines and keeping Kozek where he is allows that to happen. It might be a line chemistry issue as well, though I wouldn't have been surprised to see Kozek up there either.

As for Toews, he was injured and didnt go to UAA, and apparently his first day of practice full-out was Wednesday, so who knows if he'll be in the lineup this weekend. They say he looked good in practice, so I'd guess we'll see him this weekend in at least one of the games.

What are you surprised about? Malone with Fratts and Vandy? I'm not surprised as I think the goal is to keep the balance on all 4 lines and keeping Kozek where he is allows that to happen. It might be a line chemistry issue as well, though I wouldn't have been surprised to see Kozek up there either.

As for Toews, he was injured and didnt go to UAA, and apparently his first day of practice full-out was Wednesday, so who knows if he'll be in the lineup this weekend. They say he looked good in practice, so I'd guess we'll see him this weekend in at least one of the games.

IF Toews can't go, just a little suprised you'd move Malone from center to wing, then move Lamoreux from wing to center? From a scoring perspective, IMO you move Kozek up. But again that's why I sit in Sec. 110!

IF Toews can't go, just a little suprised you'd move Malone from center to wing, then move Lamoreux from wing to center? From a scoring perspective, IMO you move Kozek up. But again that's why I sit in Sec. 110!

now if you sat in section 101 you might be able to have some input. :D

I see your point, but I also see the point of keeping Koz where he's at from a scoring perspective as well as an experience factor. But we all have our opinions on the matter and I wouldn't care either way what they do as long as we win! :D

That could be a good sign. :D

I'm going to miss all of them.

Each had a great role with the team. Saw growth and value in each of them..

Ok, so this post probably belongs in a "Thank you Seniors" thread, but still...

I can't imagine a UND team without a Jones on it... why, I don't know... I was a fan of the Sioux before Matt came to town...

And I'm going to miss Watkins and Kozek too.

DU is keeping the pressure on, so the Sioux have to respond now against CC tomorrow afternoon.

I really hope that SCSU can take a point or two from DU tomorrow night, but DU was clearly the better team tonight, so that will prove difficult.

UW is tanking hard. Hopefully they can play like that when the Sioux come to Madison.