SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Brewster put in front of the camera (no Lucia interview). Brewster looks close to tears. Poor baby....

FYI, I was watching a replay of the game.

wow! Can you imagine the uproar in the TwinCities if the goofs have to TRAVEL for the 1st round of the playoffs??? PRICELESS!! :D:D *

(* - sorry - we DO HAVE boxwine here in good ol' GF...not to rub it in - just saying :lol: )

Sioux played really well all night long. Created a lot of offense and played a sound defensive game (Made a few mistakes, but that's hockey).

The only reason UND is not competing for a #1 seed right now is Finley's injury. Without Miller back there (yet), the team was just not ready to be without him. If you think about it, the three losses that have haunted this team (UMass, MSU, and MTU) were all Finley related. UMass he played with the concussion, and the other two were his first real games back and he was understandably not very good then. Since the MN series, he has been outstanding, just what you would hope from a big senior defenseman. He's not fleet, but he has good feet, and he makes such a nice pass out of the zone.

This team is going to miss Duncan next year. Wow is he ever savvy. Does all the little things, and does the big things too. Finishing is a rare skill.

The Zajac, Martens, Watkins line is playing outstanding hockey. With the injuries, I hope they don't mess with the chemistry those guys have going.

Malone seemed to fit well with VV and Frattin with Trupp out. I think that's the lineup change, with Toews or Davidson playing with Mario and Kozek. Even so, get well soon Trupp.

Oh. Lucia did give an interview, 'We have to find a way to win games'. 'We're finding ways to lose.' 'As coaches we have to do a better job.' He looks more sad tonight than last night when he just looked pissed.

Woog doesn't think the Goofs are gonna be in the Final Five. :D

We're gonna have to play six periods of Sioux hockey to get a sweep off CC.

It's pretty much a 2 Dog race now for the league title! Big series next week against CC but it's not life or death...we've got a little space but have to win at least one. WAY TO GO SIOUX! When was the last time we swept in Anchorage?

We're gonna have to play six periods of Sioux hockey to get a sweep off CC.

Absolutely! I watched both games and they made the goofs look downright silly at times, well so did we in GF. And don't forget they have a hell of a goalie that can stand on his head.

I'm REALLY glad we will be playing them at home instead of traveling out there. Get the boys on the plane right now and get the heck out of there before that powder keg pops!

Justin Brewster put in front of the camera (no Lucia interview). Brewster looks close to tears. Poor baby....

FYI, I was watching a replay of the game.

Lucia just was on and stated that the goofs are finding ways to lose. Again, the golden chokers at work. Imagine, no goofs in the final 5, is it possible?

It's pretty much a 2 Dog race now for the league title! Big series next week against CC but it's not life or death...we've got a little space but have to win at least one. WAY TO GO SIOUX! When was the last time we swept in Anchorage?

I think I saw the last sweep was in 2003,

Now get the heck out of dodge before Mt Vesuvious explodes

Jan 2003