SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stupid checking from behind early in the game, giving up four goals, not capitalizing on opportunities, to little to late, they lost...

He's lucky they didn't get called for another, or at least a boarding later in the game. It was either Barriball or Carmen.

Probably the fact that he has been branded the WCHA's little beeotch, after her refused to honor the code and fight Jonse.

Yeah, wasn't that something... Lucia just casually skated away.

One of the season's crucial periods coming up here. Gotta get points out of this weekend, and with a lead after two this is the time to start getting them. I don't think 1-0 is going to stand up though; UAA's got a bit too much jump and they're too strong standing in front of the net for the garbage.

Huge play late in the period to break up the pass across on the partial 2-on-1. Think it was Watkins.

Probably the lack of defense on the game winner, not to mention the faceoff draw they lost directly leading to the goal.

Maybe he's to blame on this one.

He gets so many good offensive D but gets NOTHING in the way of stay at home D.

Minnesota has gone years without a D like a Chorney. They haven't had a good answer for UND's Commodores, Greenes, Smabys, etc. since DeMarchi. They could have with Jake Taylor, but he was a flash in the pan, turning down a 4 year career with UMN and starting his pro dance then to jumping at the first opportunity and hence becoming an AHL lifer.

So, in any case, too bad. It's one of the reasons why I love UND hockey. It stresses balance. Try to get the offensive prowess UMN is known for with the defensive excellence UW is known for.

The best mix is the winner.

One of the season's crucial periods coming up here. Gotta get points out of this weekend, and with a lead after two this is the time to start getting them. I don't think 1-0 is going to stand up though; UAA's got a bit too much jump and they're too strong standing in front of the net for the garbage.

Huge play late in the period to break up the pass across on the partial 2-on-1. Think it was Watkins.

This hasn't been a horrible game, but less than 20 shots is pretty poor at this point. I hope the boys come out blazing in period 3, because UAA is poised to steal one, if they don't.

Maybe he's to blame on this one.

He gets so many good offensive D but gets NOTHING in the way of stay at home D.

Minnesota has gone years without a D like a Chorney. They haven't had a good answer for UND's Commodores, Greenes, Smabys, etc. since DeMarchi. They could have with Jake Taylor, but he was a flash in the pan, turning down a 4 year career with UMN and starting his pro dance then to jumping at the first opportunity and hence becoming an AHL lifer.

So, in any case, too bad. It's one of the reasons why I love UND hockey. It stresses balance. Try to get the offensive prowess UMN is known for with the defensive excellence UW is known for.

The best mix is the winner.

I agree, balance.

Oh well, my internet connection is so slow, it probably wouldn't work even if I could log on. Just keep up the good ol' SS.com commentary!!

Admiralty Island, AK? SERIOUSLY??? :) WOW you really get around...why didn't you make a sealskin boat and go see the game in person? :silly: Do they have boxwine there?