SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday - Saturday WCHA/College Hockey Games

AZSIOUX

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux sports and College Hockey News has us 13. Apparently we are leading UMD 3-1 on the comparison.

wow, we sure moved up in an hurry. What looked bleak a month ago is looking good for right now.

I'm thinking we could fall back as quick as we climbed.

Still I'm not so sure we have to win every game, we just don't want to lose any. :D

its always nice to move up a bit when not playing....hope umd can sneak a point out tonight from du to keep us 4 back instead of 5 or better yet win :D

umd-du ...........great game to watch. du 4 pp goals. wow.

cc-tech...great for tech...they play hard and cc is in trouble i think

uaa-scsu....sounds like uaa has suspensions that will hurt them

umtc-uw--connelly was the man and if lucia was smart kangas will sit tonight, hes fighting the puck especially glove side last month but would love to see him lose again tonight

umtc-uw--connelly was the man and if lucia was smart kangas will sit tonight, hes fighting the puck especially glove side last month but would love to see him lose again tonight

kangas has been a wreck since we frazeed him two nights in a row. i am surpirsed, he always seems so calm and confident in the net. in my opinion, he is the best goalie um has had in many years, but maybe he needs a change of scenery now. send him off to his ahl team :D it worked for frazee.

I honestly believe that Bachman at CC and Kangas at Minnesota are suffering the same fate: Sophomore slump.

Their teams each rode them to success last year. Now, when each shows that they're human look what happens to them and their teams.

And considering that notion, Sioux fans I have one thing to say to you ... be happy 'cause ...

before anyone panics over the following statement keep in mind after this weekend we will have two games in hand on everyone except the gophers. so it is not the worst thing in the world if denver wins again tonight. a du win will help us in the pairwise and help us move a little closer to solidifying a top 5 finish if not a top 3 finish. should du win they will have a 5 point lead on us, which can be overcome in the last 4 weeks as long as we keep on winning. that 5 point lead could be cut to one next week should we sweep and DU loses friday to CC and we'll still have aone game in hand after next week.

before anyone panics over the following statement keep in mind after this weekend we will have two games in hand on everyone except the gophers. so it is not the worst thing in the world if denver wins again tonight. a du win will help us in the pairwise and help us move a little closer to solidifying a top 5 finish if not a top 3 finish. should du win they will have a 5 point lead on us, which can be overcome in the last 4 weeks as long as we keep on winning. that 5 point lead could be cut to one next week should we sweep and DU loses friday to CC and we'll still have aone game in hand after next week.

yeah either way is fine. at least we have lots of hockey yet to be played...

the gophs are dropping like a rock, will they drop even more with a loss tonight more than likely? i suppose it just depends on others like always.......

uw is creeping up as well right with scsu while msu is hanging in as a tuc

After this weekend they will have two games in hand on the fighting sioux.

i was talking about the pairwise , i should have clarified that

and yes, every wcha team will have 2 games up on the sioux except the gophers

That was a rough game last night, hard to watch. Couldn't have done much more and still lost.

those are the worst ones to watch when its your team because those are 2 points you should have had in the bag. frusterating for sure. i would sit the kangaroo tonight as he hasnt had much good happen the last month