SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs DENVER

AZSIOUX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a moment I thought I was going to have to eat crow about my prediction they were going to trap all night. That was the first period.

They seemed to really choke up the neutral zone in the second. The third was a funny period without a lot of 5 on 5 so it's hard to say.

I'll predict once again that they trap from the get go tomorrow. It was working for them in the 2nd.

So what this says to me is that the Sioux are already in the Pioneer heads and DU is going to change how they play in order to match up. Let's hope the Sioux can take advantage while DU is distracted by trying to be physical and score a couple early to really get 'em rattled! GO SIOUX!!

So, are you some sort of a prophet, or what?

I fear that DU is going to regress tonight... DU has employed the trap in the past and I really think they'll employ it tonight.

That means that we're going to have to beat the trap. It also means we have to score first and stay out of the box.

I also predict that the officials will once again lose control of the game at some point.

I fear that DU is going to regress tonight... DU has employed the trap in the past and I really think they'll employ it tonight.

That means that we're going to have to beat the trap. It also means we have to score first and stay out of the box.

I also predict that the officials will once again lose control of the game at some point.

You can't trap what you can't catch.