SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

You never know. One thing someone brought up was the fact that bringing two guys back into the fold might have disrupted the chemistry for one or two games. I think it is possible.

than we should have been fine yesterday. :sad: as the games against usa and msu would have been those two games.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Sioux would like to continue playing mediocre then I hope to god for at least a split. If the Sioux can finally get there heads out of there @$$es after a piss poor Great Lakes Invitational performance(s) then sweep.

I'm hoping to hear Toews and Gregoire getting goals. :sad:

Gregoire NEEDS a goal. he's due.

Gregoire NEEDS a goal. he's due.

Indeed he is. Haven't seen much from him in awhile after a great start.

I was really surprised to see Davidson in the lineup replacing Toews against MTU. I think that Toews is one of the forwards that has really shown some great improvement as the season has progressed.

Indeed he is. Haven't seen much from him in awhile after a great start.

I was really surprised to see Davidson in the lineup replacing Toews against MTU. I think that Toews is one of the forwards that has really shown some great improvement as the season has progressed.

i agree about toews. i was pissed they took him out. i guess the coaches felt they needed to switch up the lineup to something they thought could work. unfortunately, it was an epic FAIL.

i agree about toews. i was pissed they took him out. i guess the coaches felt they needed to switch up the lineup to something they thought could work. unfortunately, it was an epic FAIL.

Yes maybe you were disapppointed to See ToewS out of the line up but ut Sounds like Davidson did just fine and was just as effective if not more. At least he had a shot on goal on sATURDAY WHICH IS MORE THAN tOEWS DID ON fRIDAY. Regardless of who we want to see play it's not up to us and it's our job to cheer them on and not judge. Sometime mixing up the lines works and sometimes it backfires. Either way we lost both nights and I wouldn't blame either on on either Toews or Davidson

Yes maybe you were disapppointed to See ToewS out of the line up but ut Sounds like Davidson did just fine and was just as effective if not more. At least he had a shot on goal on sATURDAY WHICH IS MORE THAN tOEWS DID ON fRIDAY. Regardless of who we want to see play it's not up to us and it's our job to cheer them on and not judge. Sometime mixing up the lines works and sometimes it backfires. Either way we lost both nights and I wouldn't blame either on on either Toews or Davidson

yeah I don't get the whole David Toews thing. When I heard he was coming here I thought he was going to be the second coming of his brother I guess I was wrong.

never said it was either of their faults. we played crappy as a team and lost as a team both nights and frankly i get rather annoyed when people decide to place blame on one or two players. i don't judge, contrary to what you have implied... i remain in my bubble of positivity for the rest of the season. :sad:

i don't think we will see the likes of a jonny toews again... but i am optomistic d toews will be a great 4 year player for the sioux.

Aren't there a few coming in that are of the Top Notch Variety that come close to Toews. Cichy (SP) isn't he supposed to be the next great one?

I'll predict a sweep for you guys.

sweet, that means with your picks it will be a split :sad: on a side note, i was at the asu basketball game tonight and the gophers band was there for the insight bowl and cheered loudly for the sun devils tonight for their game. was really cool. i also showed them my green sioux hat and was very popular with them ??? fun time though

go sioux, sweep and take the beavers down ???

sioux sweep

yeah I don't get the whole David Toews thing. When I heard he was coming here I thought he was going to be the second coming of his brother I guess I was wrong.

sorry, pretty hard to be as good as jon as you know. he isnt that type of player at all. hes plays a different type of game. jonny will be the best pro player we ever see come through UND in the end. you cant expect his bro to be that good. hes a 3rd round draft pick who has all the skills to be a great college hockey player for 4 years. david will be a hell of a player and has gained his stride since being injured early. its not realistic to think he would be like jon. hes the 3rd youngest captian in NHL history behind lacevlier and crosby. lets let dave carve his own path

Every year, the Sioux are down a little bit and the the Beaver Series comes up. You guys always seem to get healthy with this series and go on to the NCAA tournament. So watch out for the Sioux after this weekend!!!

OH, and GO BEAVERS!!!

Isn't Friday's game supposed to be on TV? I was looking at the site and its not listed.

I do remember reading somewhere earlier this fall that the Friday in Bemidji game was going to be on TV.

on fightingsioux.com when you look at the men's hockey schedule it says charter cable? i'm not sure what that means. i assume somewhere in the area with charter cable it is on TV. :sad:

POUND the Beavers! :sad:??? ???

Remember what happened a couple of years ago after the Sioux lost to Michigan Tech in December? They went on a farking rampage taking out every team they went up against. After the Sioux lost to that piece of !@#$ MSU team and the slightly better MTU team, I think their eyes are open now and they're ready to rock. I was ticked off enough when the Sioux didn't beat MSUcks. Enough is enough. It's time for the Sioux to start beating crappy teams... and it can start THIS weekend.

God, I hate the Beavers so much.

On a side note, who's the genius updating the standings on the SiouxSports front page? I looked at that and thought, "WOAH! When did Tech get SIX points instead of the four I was sure they had?" Yeah um... Dear SS Standing Updater Person: GLI games are non-conference. As much as I would love for Tech to have those two points, I'm going to have to decline them. :)

... Sorry if someone already pointed this out.

Remember what happened a couple of years ago after the Sioux lost to Michigan Tech in December? They went on a farking rampage taking out every team they went up against. After the Sioux lost to that piece of !@#$ MSU team and the slightly better MTU team, I think their eyes are open now and they're ready to rock. I was ticked off enough when the Sioux didn't beat MSUcks. Enough is enough. It's time for the Sioux to start beating crappy teams... and it can start THIS weekend.

On a side note, who's the genius updating the standings on the SiouxSports front page? I looked at that and thought, "WOAH! When did Tech get SIX points instead of the four I was sure they had?" Yeah um... Dear SS Standing Updater Person: GLI games are non-conference. As much as I would love for Tech to have those two points, I'm going to have to decline them. :)

So we can put MeanEgirl in the category of not a fan of the Beavers. ;)

have you come out of retirement?