SiouxSports.com Forum

Great Lakes Invitational

AZSIOUX

For those of you who have Comcast in the Twin Cities, the championship game does show up on Fox Sports Pacific on Sunday at 5:30. If you have digital cable and buy the sports package ($7/month) you will get the game. You could cancel the next day and they would pro-rate the charge. Go Sioux!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read over on USCHO that the first games were canceled on FSN-D and that only the Championship game was going to be on.

Someone there may know, but, the Saturday games were scheduled for alternate channels, rather than FSND, so, they won't show up in directtv or dishnetwork programs guides until game day. Have to wait and see, I guess.

Some unlikely heros:

From FightingSioux.com

At the 2001 GLI, the Sioux skated to 5-4 overtime victories over Michigan and Michigan State behind the goaltending of freshman Josh Siembida :ohmy: , who had joined the team prior to the tournament. UND F Tim Skarperud claimed the John MacInnes Trophy as tournament MVP.

If Siembida can win it then I have faith in Eidsness and Walski.

I spoke too soon...from Brad's blog:

Weekend viewing note: The game against Michigan State should be available on webcast through FightingSioux.com. If the Sioux lose that game, the third-place game also would be available on FightingSioux.com. If the Sioux are in the championship game, it will be on FSN-Detroit.

So we at least get the webcast against MSU.

Also noted that Mario L won't be at the GLI due to him having his appendix taken out earlier this week.

I spoke too soon...from Brad's blog:

So we at least get the webcast against MSU.

Also noted that Mario L won't be at the GLI due to him having his appendix taken out earlier this week.

According to the site is says only audio.

I looked at the premium and its only showing radio as well...

According to the site is says only audio.

I looked at the premium and its only showing radio as well...

Ill assume Brad would know a little info before posting that it may be on webcast so as of now it probably will be on webcast. it doesnt matter if they show it listed right now or not. would be sweet if it is played saturday. go sioux

sioux GLI gamenotes

just guessing he would have heard that from the sioux in some sort of way to post that. would be sweet if so to watch that saturday game :ohmy:

I wonder why this just came out now? There was going to be TV for the Semis but then FSN Detroit cancelled it for Snowmobiling. I dunno. ;)

Love the smile ;)

I'm at home in WI right now and will be until the 30th. I actually wanted to go to the GLI since it's only a 7 hr drive or so, but we keep getting piled on with snow and I'd hate to have to drive there or back in any poor driving conditions. So, is there any way I can pick up the game here in WI? Bob, how do you watch?

SiouXtra is about the only way here...not many college hockey games on Charter this year for some reason...even the Gophers don't seem to be on as much.

SiouXtra is about the only way here...not many college hockey games on Charter this year for some reason...even the Gophers don't seem to be on as much.

That would drive me nuts. I have hockey on all the time. Yikes. NHL and College...

inept offenses invaid the joe

Michigan State, which takes on UND at 5:35 tonight, ranks 58th of 59 Division I teams with an average of 1.61 goals per game. Michigan Tech, which takes on Michigan at 2 p.m. today, ranks dead last with an average of 1.35 goals per game.

4 questions with joe finley

und vs mich st match up

mich vs tech match up

uscho GLI article

INCH gli outlook

spartans prepare for GLI