SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

congrats MARIO 1st career goal

3-1 sioux, great work by that line and from hextall and malone

this line has been hitting all night as well

great pass

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

like ive said , we dont lose when scoring 3 goals, finish these guys!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell of a hard fought win tonight by the sioux, goal at the horn...........crazy. oh well :(

3-2 final............martens (zajac) - martens (zajac) - lamoureux (hextall) (malone)

zajac and martens were great

3 wins in a row

at .500 now for the first time and lets not go under that mark again. 2 wcha points in the bag

eidsness 1 bad goal away from a shutout but oh well, another solid game by this kid

great win sioux, SWEEP the one and doners tomorrow night!

our annoucer says its a boost for the huskies for tomorrow, are you friken kidding me ??? a bit of over analyzing i would say :lol:

SWEEP THESE GUYS

Let's see, when the Sioux play a nice physical game the bounces go our way.

Old Time Sioux Hockey.

score 3 goals and we dont lose, well once but thats it. every win we have had 3 or more goals !

malone, hextall and lamoureux were hitting hard tonight!!

keep the lines the same tomorrow !

The boys looked good tonight. Felt bad for Kozek who couldn't buy a goal. Great to see Mario get his first career goal, and the gamewinner to boot. I assume in the postgame Hak said something about playing 60 minutes instead of 59.8.

Game announced as a sellout but there were lot of empty seats. Must be our out of town fans who were too leery of the weather to drive up. St. Cloud fans not a factor at all. Cornell crowd cheered louder when they were here.

We need that sweep tomorrow, gotta show the world that you can't push the Sioux around, leastwise not after November.

[edited to correct stupidity, I still cannot do math]

Off topic, but seriously could the goofer schedule get any softer?

One real road trip so far or did I miss something?

nice win for the Sioux.

ummm, who cares abot them but if you ask they never travel non conference for road series except the michigan tourney usually every year. its been discussed in different threads

great win for the sioux tonight, time to hit the bars up !!

Great win for the Sioux tonight - they looked good - many scoring opportunities, some solid hits, Eidsness - great game. But seriously- we need some players who can put the puck in the net. We had many opportinities due to hard work but ended up shooting into the goalie's pads again. We need some scorers who can put the puck in the corners. This is where we miss the blue chippers like Toews or Oshie. We should have had 4 or 5 goals but couldn't close the deal. Again, however, great work to put us in scoring position. We have to work on our shooting. Hopefully this effort will carry over to tomorrow. I think this is a must sweep weekend.