SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could make it to this game, but it's my parents' anniversary this weekend so I agreed to babysit my brother all weekend. Should be a fun series!

I think I'm gonna say split. Sioux win Friday, Huskies win Saturday. Hope I'm wrong though and we can get a stick salute at home finally!

Not only that but he failed to learn from Friday night and DID NOT PLAY Jones on the first power play unit even though two of those most revered Sioux Sports posters agreed that that must be done in all future games.

Because of that coaching error we scored a fraction of the goals Saturday night as we had Friday.

LETS GET IT ROLLING

WTUCXQSUJFTDLUH.20080915153046.jpg4 TR-100-2T.jpg

well seriosuly, zach jones is one of the BEST if not the best defensive d-man in the WCHA. rock solid

Speaking of Jonesy, does anyone have a video clip of him scoring? Go figure, he decides to score the one night I let the parental units use my video feed subscription. I still haven't seen it

it may not be out there not being on tv and only that webcast streaming from harvard

You guys are sandbagging.

Go with your heart, not your head!

Sioux Sweep, Derrick Sheppard is the referee and gets a DUI Friday night on the way from the Ralph to the hotel.

That is some funny stuff right there. Turns out he wasn't drunk though, just legally blind, that is what caused the swerving.

So, I read somewhere that SCSU is the team with the most players scoring goals in the league with 14 different players scoring. Well, that must be in-conference play, because UND has had 16 different players scoring goals overall. So clearly our depth is just as good.

anyways, super excited for this series! let's get the sweep! :lol:

Is the shirt he's wearing with WARRIOR across the back a personalized item or is that shirt sold publicly?

there is a hockey stick band called warrior so that may be it but if not its a name brand shirt. not personalized as i think ive seen those around and about

SCSU will be without one of their defensemen on Saturday according to the SC Times.

Lauridsen, 6-6, a rookie defenseman, will play for the Huskies in tonight's WCHA series opener against North Dakota. He'll miss Saturday's game to get on a plane and fly to his native Denmark

So can I order a subscription on Siouxtra (or whatever it's called) for just this series? Or would I have to get a subscription for longer?

you can do a 24 hour for 5.00 or a month for 9.95 and then cancel if you dont want to renew the month.

A buddy of mine that I work with ordered it for just the SCSU series last year and he forgot to cancel it. He has been paying for it all year until he discovered it the other day. He is a SCSU faithful and dislikes us even more now. Nearly everyone in my work place today is wearing their Huskie jerseys. I'm sick of it and can't wait for the game tonight. It's also our staff party tonight, and I've arranged to have the game on the computer in the living room of the party. I plan on doing a lot of celebrating when we score!

Does anyone know where they're showing the games in the Twin Cities?

You can catch it on FSSN at most Joe Sener's Sports Bar locations.

I'll be at Roseville local tonight.

btw: I think a ton of Sioux fans go to the Bloomington Sensor's, but I have yet to make it down there.

A buddy of mine that I work with ordered it for just the SCSU series last year and he forgot to cancel it. He has been paying for it all year until he discovered it the other day. He is a SCSU faithful and dislikes us even more now. Nearly everyone in my work place today is wearing their Huskie jerseys. I'm sick of it and can't wait for the game tonight. It's also our staff party tonight, and I've arranged to have the game on the computer in the living room of the party. I plan on doing a lot of celebrating when we score!

The terms "A buddy of mine" and "SCSU faithful" ought to be mutually exclusive. I'm so disappointed in you, '85.

So what does it mean if my computer does the buffering thing like every 2 minutes? How do I fix that? It's really annoying...

A couple of things that I've done to help with some problems in the past are to clear my internet cache and cookies. Also restarted my computer. Lastly, running IE instead of AOL helps me. FWIW.