SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

1230undhockey3.jpg

Score a few goals and get some wins..............GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WEBCAST - sioux xtra subscribers can access the games through the webcast and or you can get the monthy pass for 9.95 throguh the SIOUX WEBCAST site then cancel if you like or get the HARVARD WEBCAST monthy for 5.00 then cancel it.

4-2 sioux - gregoire,toews,kozek and jones :glare:

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there is a 24-hour siouxtra package for 5.95. Would that work for tonights game. I apologize if that is a stupid question, but im not very good with webcast stuff.

yes but if you can watch tomorrow you may as well buy the month package for 9.95 or fo to the harvard link and buy the month from them for 5.00 and get both games then cancel it.

anyone hear who all made the trip, or what the lines will be tonight? how about a timeframe for trupp? i am assuming if it was even a moderate separation, it will be 4-6 weeks :glare: that guy has had some crappy luck. LETS GO SIOUX!!

That would put him out till at least the first of the year.

anyone hear who all made the trip, or what the lines will be tonight? how about a timeframe for trupp? i am assuming if it was even a moderate separation, it will be 4-6 weeks :glare: that guy has had some crappy luck. LETS GO SIOUX!!

who knows on trupp, the lines arent ever posted until brad gets the official lineup a hour prior to games usually. it sounded like toews would center gregoire and frattin from practice this week besides that who knows. mario or davidson will fill trupps lineup spot i assume.

hey I just get so much crap on here for being "negative" and not seeing everything through rose colored glasses. I thought I would throw out some rose colored glasses stuff. ;)

who cares what others think. i personally have no problem with anyones takes positive or negative. thank god we all dont think the same :glare: until this sioux team puts a sweep together and scoring 3-4 goals nightly and not just one night then 1 the next there should be concern without a doubt. the flood gate opens tonight vs the smaaaat kids, blood lays some 4.0 pre med students out on the ice with good clean hits and we roll into saturday with great momentum ;):huh: