SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

Completely and totally off topic, but does anyone know what FSN's obsession with Fairchild is? Every time he's on the ice we split the screen so that he's got his own window that follows around only him. It's VERY strange....

I am not sure but "THE RUG" is really obnoxious this season. I think FSN should just go ahead and put pom poms on him.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC just doesn't seem like much of a fighting team to mean.... this could be strange tonight if there is a fight.... but hey, they brought it on themselves

I missed last night's game, are there any storylines that started that I should be aware of? Something with Genoway? What exactly happened?

I missed last night's game, are there any storylines that started that I should be aware of? Something with Genoway? What exactly happened?

A number of the Sioux players felt that Genoway was being targeted (my word, not theirs) last night. Near the end of the game he was charged (not called) and injured. Hextall mentioned in his post game interview that if they're gonna take liberties on our best players then they're gonna have to expect it to happen to them as well.... we'll just have to wait and see...

The issue is that Genoway was hit from behind late in last nights game and there was no call from Don Adams. Zajac and Hextall had words with CC players at the end of the game so it could spill over tonight. It appeared that Chay might have a shoulder injury but nothing official.

A number of the Sioux players felt that Genoway was being targeted (my word, not theirs) last night. Near the end of the game he was charged (not called) and injured. Hextall mentioned in his post game interview that if they're gonna take liberties on our best players then they're gonna have to expect it to happen to them as well.... we'll just have to wait and see...

Thanks.

I did see a quote from Hextall last night that made it seem like he's a pretty fearless guy and will be willing to get his nose dirty if it's necessary.

... and since CC was line-matching the Rau line with the Vandevelde line, Hextall will get an opportunity ...

I am not sure but "THE RUG" is really obnoxious this season. I think FSN should just go ahead and put pom poms on him.

???

especially awesome on the call for UNH's second goal. "And it looks like a penalty coming up on....oh...they scored."

I think Hextall implied that it wasn't going to be an easy game for Rau.

Yeah, last night the Tigers tried to target DUNCAN as well. I remember seeing him get hit like 3 times in a trip up the ice.

It didn't seem to faze him that much. I would love to see Rau get a few crisp hard hits. Don't get me wrong C.C. is a good team but they don't like to gritty things to score goals and they don't like to get hit. They kind of remind me of a bunch of pretty boys.

It might as well have been Rau, because I believe he will be learning what a "man" is tonight...and all of Rau's teammates will be given pens and paper to take notes for when these "situations" occur.

I hope they follow through. One thing I hate is hits from behind. I hope the person that hit Chay from Behind pays with a few good clean, crisp, hard checks tonight. One thing we are not short of is spirited players that will drop the gloves IF they have to... I would be willing to be that both Bretts and Mario know a thing or two about this.

und_b_eidsness.jpg

SWEE............................................ ???

GO SIOUX...60 MINUTES!!

4-3 sioux win

WEBCAST LINK - $ 7.00 - LINK SHOWS UP TOP BUY 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO GAME

FROM BRAD

A couple of notes if you want to follow this weekend's games against No. 1 Colorado College:

On radio: Saturday night's game will be on Cat Country 100.3 instead of the regular Fox 96.1 FM. This is because of the UND football game.

Did anyone watch the game on this web link and was it pretty good quality or is radio broadcast the way to go?

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif