SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first year in college, the Sioux were a .500 team. My last year in college, they were a .500 team. It comes as a part of sports. Regardless of how they do this season, I'll still tune in every game. As with every Sioux fan, I sure enjoy the success, but can't expect a trip to the FF every year. Not ruling us out for this year, but I came into the season thinking that this would be a more difficult year for us, losing the leadership we had the last few years. I'd like to blame the goaltending, but it's a team game, and when you only score 1 goal in a game, the goaltending can't be the only area of weakness.

Very well said. This is a team game i dont blame the goaltending at all.... surprisingly what i have been seeing and hearing is the lower classesmen stepping up more than the upperclass. I will stand by their side and wave my sioux flag high even if they lose every game. But somehting needs to be fixed with the team... I know they can do something amazing. any D1 WCHA hockey team could, Hakstol just has a lot of tweeking to do.

sioux got worked tonight, plain and simple. we need to score on the pp, not get scored on 3 times!! we need to score period!! we better see a different team tomorrow night, otherwise we are looking at a 0-4 start and a long road to travel. msu now 3-0, sioux 0-3, what has this world come to?? :glare: lets go sioux, rebound game tomorrow. hopefully brad eidsness will show us (and hak) something.

Jeez, I'm almost glad I decided to pick up work hours during the weekends. :lol:

I didn't have my mini-radio to tune into the game but I'm sorta glad. I'll bring it to work tomorrow so hopefully things will be brighter :glare:

Let's get the monkey off our back and win a game shall we?

GO SIOUX!!