SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

drew stafford makes big impact, seems like stafford is doin just fine in buffalo, great article about him

here is a quote from the article that pretty much puts it all into perspective....

It appears that Stafford has worked himself into a position, ala Jason Pominville, where it is nearly impossible for him to go back to Rochester as he has consistently been one of the Sabres best players.

Parise gets another one. I think it's his 26th. (Edit: I guess it's 27 per Siouxdonyms post below).

Bochenski on Vs. right now.

No points for Bucks tonight as they B's were shut out by the Av's

The Wild are playing the Bruins on FSN tonight and they just did a small feature on Bochenski...talked about him playing high school at Blaine, college at UND and showed a quick clip of him scoring a goal while at UND, and scoring a goal for the Bruins...pretty nice!

The Wild are playing the Bruins on FSN tonight and they just did a small feature on Bochenski...talked about him playing high school at Blaine, college at UND and showed a quick clip of him scoring a goal while at UND, and scoring a goal for the Bruins...pretty nice!

damn, I could have been back for that but I am a nice person. What was said?

damn, I could have been back for that but I am a nice person. What was said?

I'm not 100% sure. I was doing a few things at once and looked up and saw a feature on Bochenski. I do know they talked about how he played and UND and is still friends with guys from there, and also about how he won a Minnesota State HS Hockey championship with Blaine.

Goon and Company are going to be floored when I say this but...

I was actually impressed with the Wild tonight. They actually tried to bring it to the Bruins instead of sitting back with their good defensive skills and wait for everyone on the other bench to fall asleep.

I was NOT impressed by the FSN Homers, the Bruins, and the officials.

Sorry, but the tripping noncall really helped lead to Rolston's goal. THe officials were calling some dumb stuff and not calling some overt stuff. The tripping call was only one. Of course, a good call coincides with the Dumb Play of the Night. That goes to Marco Sturm punching Fraser(?) in the back of the head repeatedly. Dumbarse.

I should be so unimpressed with the FSN Homers. No matter.

Anyways, good work by Bochenski. Bad job by the Bruins otherwise. They really didn't have much of an impressive showing tonight.

Good work by the Wild. They did great. Backstrom is solid.

Goon and Company are going to be floored when I say this but...

I was actually impressed with the Wild tonight. They actually tried to bring it to the Bruins instead of sitting back with their good defensive skills and wait for everyone on the other bench to fall asleep.

I was NOT impressed by the FSN Homers, the Bruins, and the officials.

Sorry, but the tripping noncall really helped lead to Rolston's goal. THe officials were calling some dumb stuff and not calling some overt stuff. The tripping call was only one. Of course, a good call coincides with the Dumb Play of the Night. That goes to Marco Sturm punching Fraser(?) in the back of the head repeatedly. Dumbarse.

I should be so unimpressed with the FSN Homers. No matter.

Anyways, good work by Bochenski. Bad job by the Bruins otherwise. They really didn't have much of an impressive showing tonight.

Good work by the Wild. They did great. Backstrom is solid.

I don't have a problem with what you said. The Bruins were not impressive and Bergeron's hit on Parish was dirty, I have decided the Wild need a tough guy to take care of matter like that. Also the Ference hit on Gabborick was dirty as well, I have watched the Bruins all year and don't remember two ditry hits all season. I was surprised that Demtra jumped the wrong guy, he went after Savard, Demetra should not have to do something like that, it should been another wild player.

I don't have a problem with what you said. The Bruins were not impressive and Bergeron's hit on Parish was dirty, I have decided the Wild need a tough guy to take care of matter like that. Also the Ference hit on Gabborick was dirty as well, I have watched the Bruins all year and don't remember two ditry hits all season. I was surprised that Demtra jumped the wrong guy, he went after Savard, Demetra should not have to do something like that, it should been another wild player.

The Wild do have such a player. He is the Boogeymonster. All but Laraque fear him. Just ask that former Ducks played that had his face caved in from a punch. Lemaire doesn't always play him. It's a new NHL and the refs are supposed to take care of the players. Just don't ask DaveK about the players policing themselves. :D

The Wild do have such a player. He is the Boogeymonster. All but Laraque fear him. Just ask that former Ducks played that had his face caved in from a punch. Lemaire doesn't always play him. It's a new NHL and the refs are supposed to take care of the players. Just don't ask DaveK about the players policing themselves. :D

The Boogeyman is brutal, he can hardly play, the Wild picked up a guy that in Houston right now that might fit the role better Voros is his name I believe.

Boogey was hurt so he wasn't able to play tonight.

Not playing Boogerbrain is actually something I applaud LeMaire for. He doesn't contribute anything except for inciting fights. What the Wild need is a tough guy who's good at something other than fighting. If Boogerbrain was good at anything other than fighting I doubt he'd be benched.

Not playing Boogerbrain is actually something I applaud LeMaire for. He doesn't contribute anything except for inciting fights. What the Wild need is a tough guy who's good at something other than fighting. If Boogerbrain was good at anything other than fighting I doubt he'd be benched.

that type of player would be Scott Walker, a forward on the Carolina Hurricanes who is fast with the puck, a good scorer....plus he is a great fighter when he needs to be. Carolina doesn't use enforcers, in fact, Coach Laviolette hates that type of player. But sometimes you do need someone to step up, and that usually is Scottie Walker. Now, im not saying Carolina should give up Walker. He is one of the best players to come in on a trade in a while to Carolina. Everyone is very pleased with what all he has brought to this team. But find a player like Walker, and you would have a great replacement of Boogard.