SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Travis with his 12th goal of the season tonight.

Zach's playing great and the broadcast team let us know the reason why . . . he flew his Dad and Uncle to NJ and they're staying for a week. Zach always ups his game when his Dad comes to watch.

Travis with his 12th goal of the season tonight.

Zach's playing great and the broadcast team let us know the reason why . . . he flew his Dad and Uncle to NJ and they're staying for a week. Zach always ups his game when his Dad comes to watch.

Yeah, they said his dad was at last nights Rangers game, and I said to myself, "Good, Zach will play good then!"

For those who get Versus, you can watch Zach, Travis and the Devils against the Sid-less Penguins tonight. Game starts right now.

Brian Engblom (sp?) singled out both Zach and Travis and two players to watch as they are the real deal.

Zach is leading the team in goals and assists. He's looking for his 20th goal tonight.

Nope...Parise passes along the boards back to Elias and drives the net, tipping an Elias wrister for the game winner...

I still haven't seen where he touched the puck, but he says he got his stick on it.

9ed1641775ad8bcb817861ed6dbdcb22-getty-76074423bb004_pittsburgh_pe.jpg

I swear to God, one day he's gonna choke on his mouthguard

Just finished watching the Edmonton (Matt Greene) / Calgary (David Hale) game. Man, those two teams like each other about as much as we like minny. Total of 59 penalty minutes for Calgary and 34 for Edmonton. Still a little short of our game on Sat, but then again, they had refs who actually called penalties prior to the game getting out of hand.

By the way, both Matt and David had nice games. Both played on the PP and the PK. I was surprised Matt didn't play as much as he did prior to the broken leg, maybe he still working his way back to 100%.

For those who get Versus, you can watch Zach, Travis and the Devils against the Sid-less Penguins tonight. Game starts right now.

Brian Engblom (sp?) singled out both Zach and Travis and two players to watch as they are the real deal.

Zach is leading the team in goals and assists. He's looking for his 20th goal tonight.

Those guys from versus REALLY like Zach. Just about everytime he touched the puck they were pointing out how strong he was on the puck, how hard he worked, how well he saw the ice etc. It was kind of funny. :angry:

What in the world is going on with Bo? He's scratched again tonight for the Ducks game. :lol:

i think when it goes from team to team then its a BO problem overall. maybe hes not a everynight nhler, not a easy gig. he played big minutes and got a chance early with anaheim but they are in a another cup run season so they need to play their best

i think when it goes from team to team then its a BO problem overall. maybe hes not a everynight nhler, not a easy gig. he played big minutes and got a chance early with anaheim but they are in a another cup run season so they need to play their best

Lets also not forget that Selanne is coming back. Didn't check the box score, so he could already be back and I believe both are listed as RW.

Lets also not forget that Selanne is coming back. Didn't check the box score, so he could already be back and I believe both are listed as RW.

I think even with Selanne that Ducks aren't going to win it all this year, I don't see how he is going to be able to retain last years form missing most of the year. Mark it down folks, the ducks won't win it all.

On Bo, I agree with AZ, I think it might be Bo's that is the problem, I don't think all of these coaches can be wrong.

While Bochenski is an offensife talent, he doesn't play defense, he doesn't fight so your going to see a 3 shift goon like George Parros in there and Bo sitting in the sky box.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll just stick it here. Watching the Sabres/Devils game and heard an interesting comment during intermission. The broadcasters were talking with the Sabre's GM and they asked him about two of the college draft picks that they have. It was Gerbe and someone else (didn't catch his name), but the GM said that this other player was "a more complete player" than Gerbe. :lol: