SiouxSports.com Forum

Any word if anyone has decided to leave?

4-H 97-98

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word of who is leaving early from the Sioux?

What is the word on the street?

TJ Oshie just purchased a beautiful new condo in St. Louis directly across from Anheiser-Busch. :silly: I'm obviously kidding...TJ has been one of my all time favorite Sioux players to watch and I wish him the best of luck with the Blues. Unless there's that one in a million thing of coming back next year.

TJ Oshie just purchased a beautiful new condo in St. Louis directly across from Anheiser-Busch. :D I'm obviously kidding...TJ has been one of my all time favorite Sioux players to watch and I wish him the best of luck with the Blues. Unless there's that one in a million thing of coming back next year.

All wrong he is actually living in the breweries, his loft will have soundproof walls and all the elevators have all been retrofitted with urinals. :silly::lol: :lol:

Would Chorney's injury have an effect on whether he leaves or stays? And does anyone know what happened to him?

I've heard MCL and my guess it does, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think if surgery is required he is as good as gone. I believe in college players have to pay for surgeries, but Edmonton would surely pay for a surgery for him.

My questions is I know the Capitals were pursuing Joe last year, did they want him for the big show or the AHL, cause depending on the playoffs if someone gets injured and the Capitals get deep he may be signing here shortly

Would Chorney's injury have an effect on whether he leaves or stays? And does anyone know what happened to him?

It all really depends on how bad the MCL is and what kind of surgery and recovery he is going to need. Obviously, yes Edmonton would probably pick up the surgery tab on certain conditions but they also might want him to stay and make sure he can rehabilitate and play at the same level. Just thank God it wasn't the ACL :silly: (Trust me, I know)

It all really depends on how bad the MCL is and what kind of surgery and recovery he is going to need. Obviously, yes Edmonton would probably pick up the surgery tab on certain conditions but they also might want him to stay and make sure he can rehabilitate and play at the same level. Just thank God it wasn't the ACL :silly: (Trust me, I know)

I just had ACL reconstruction after tearing my ACL, MCL and Meniscus. What I gathered from my ortho doc is that the MCL (provided it's not completely severed) can usually heal itself through an aggressive rehab program and no surgery. Hopefully that is the extent of Chorney's injury. It looked brutal. I wish him the best of luck in his recovery and rehab!

I just had ACL reconstruction after tearing my ACL, MCL and Meniscus. What I gathered from my ortho doc is that the MCL (provided it's not completely severed) can usually heal itself through an aggressive rehab program and no surgery. Hopefully that is the extent of Chorney's injury. It looked brutal. I wish him the best of luck in his recovery and rehab!

that is true, i had torn my mcl in high school and it healed on its own.

...that is, in 3 months

sounds like he's almost as good as gone as well.

We knew that was the case this fall. Like I mention earlier I talked to a friend of his at the Final Five that said he talked to Chorney and he is not coming back to UND next season. We move on. Wish him well... No one should be shocked by this.

I am not thrilled with it but that is life in the WCHA.