SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sioux aren't clicking what so ever. Yuck I just can't stand seeing the Sioux playing so bad.

And with Chorney more than likely injured and done for the rest of the game is just sad :D.

Yet I'm going to stick through and watch this game and absorb it all.

2008 was not the season for #8 ???

Despite this game I will say that Lammy has been one of our best goalies but it seems just like Jordan Parise. He can't perform in the Frozen Four.

Our next goalie Eidsness is going to have BIG shoes to fill.

I can't begin to express my complete disappointment at this time. Just complete and utter domination by BC. Seriously, why didn't they get together earlier this week and finish the game from Oct? That might have gotten our boys ready for today. Oh well, guess we'll just have to reload with new players and move on in the coming years.

We complain about WCHA referees(and by we, I am including myself), but the WCHA programs are just as guilty as the Shepherds. Seriously, how many of the players on our team would York watch stagger up and down the ice and whiff on slap shots before he finally pissed his pants in laughter? Maybe, just maybe scoring is down in the league because we've gotten to the point that we're satisfied with forwards who couldn't score on an empty net, but play physical, hard-nosed hockey. Back in the day, you still had to have guys like that, but they were the exception, not the rule. I understand you need players who can do the dirty work, but if 95% of your team is doing the dirty work, who the hell is going to put the puck in the net?

This is such a joke. Play so well for 3 months, come out in the biggest game of the year and totally crap the bed, I'm speechless along with many other students.

whats sad for me.....the Canes did this EXACT same thing this year.......ive had to endure watch playing so well going down the stretch and then laying an egg in a HUGE game twice now.....

whats sad for me.....the Canes did this EXACT same thing this year.......ive had to endure watch playing so well going down the stretch and then laying an egg in a HUGE game twice now.....

I hear that. I had to endure the Colorado OT win over the Wild last night and today was supposed to make me feel better.